Senior Content Producer - Sny
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2022 4:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Senior Content Producer - Sny jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Content Producer - Sny postings
Full Time Job
• Responsible for producing compelling content, including but not limited to SNYâ€™s Mets, Jets & UConn Pre and Post Game shows, news shows, breaking news and one-off specials.
• Display strong news judgement and familiarity with New York market and be able to change ideas quickly and calmly as news warrants.
• Determine the sequence and flow of the broadcast. Format material, execute graphics, and select most newsworthy video and sound bites. Take show from concept to completion.
• Experience in the oversight & execution of the development as well as the live execution of shows as a backfill Coordinating Producer. Shift requires steady communication between departments & on-air talent as well as firm leadership qualities both in and out of the control room.
• Write engaging opens and teases and accurate, interesting, and clear copy. Copy edit the scripts written by others.
• In conjunction with both the Director, Content Creation & Coordinating Producer, plan guest appearances, reporter live shots, and specialty elements within shows.
• Work with director to maximize rundowns through the overdrive system as well as creative uses of our studios. Find creative and compelling ways to present news using different graphics, monitors and other studio elements.
• Communicate with the digital team to identify engaging web and social media content. Strong ability to produce content that appeals to all platforms a must.
• Work in concert with content coordinators & supervisors on the daily schedule of available content and the locations of our photographers and field reporters.
• Prepare anchors & analysts for broadcast through constant communication and Pre & Post show meetings.
• Train and supervise all newsroom staff including associate content producers and production assistants as needed.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Five years of line producing experience is required.
• Ability to make priority decisions under extreme deadlines and keep pace with fast moving shows.
• College degree preferred.
• Proficiency in iNEWS, Cloud UX, Avid Interplay and Slack preferred.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, effective communication skills and proven leadership both in and out of the control room.
• Ability to work collaboratively and professionally in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Available to work flexible, non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume.
• It is company policy to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability,
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.