SportsnetNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Digital Coordinator will support our new Client Services Team.
Digital Sales Support
• Attend meetings with DSI and digital editorial team to generate digital sales ideas.
• Research sales leads and ideas within the digital landscape.
Digital Ad Ops
• Build Insertion orders to send to ad ops for delivery of all live streaming, pre-roll video and banner creative across SNY.tv.
• Coordinate and retrieve creative assets with clients and ad ops for all campaigns.
• Work with ad ops to manage streaming, banner and pre-roll inventory for SNY.tv.
Digital Research and Analytics
• Pull Google Ad Manager (GAM), Freewheel (Streaming) Reporting and work with social team on reporting for all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & YouTube).
Digital Account Management
• Coordinate all sold deliverable assets between sales and digital departments to ensure execution during anticipated flight dates.
• Gather campaign screenshots of all digital deliverables.
• Pull banner, video ad delivery reporting from GAM.
• Pull streaming ad delivery reporting from Freewheel.
• Build campaign recap decks for all campaigns in PPT.
• Coordinate digital billing between sales, traffic, and finance departments.
On-Air and Online Promotions
• Work with sales and marketing department to build on-air promotional spots for digital sponsorships.
• Work with sales and legal department on coordination of sweepstakes official rules, promo and banner legal copy and/or prize fulfillment.
• Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of 1 years of relevant digital experience in media planning or client service at an entry level.
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested and qualified candidates must submit a resume / CV through the link below
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Candidate should be detail-oriented, a good problem-solver with excellent written and verbal communicator skills, and thrives in a face-paced environment.