SporticoNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/10/2022 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Senior Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Designer postings
Full Time Job
Sportico: Senior Designer
Sportico is hiring an inspired, versatile senior designer to define and execute the visual identity of the editorial, social media, marketing and events platforms. This is a unique opportunity to partner with each department to create a cohesive design approach that engages our audience and elevates the brand experience. We are seeking 4-8 years as a designer and experience in a fast-paced digital media environment is preferred. If you are ready to ideate and solve the design challenges related to building and growing a successful media brand, then this position is for you.
The senior designer will have the following skills/qualifications:
• A portfolio with beautiful and thoughtful work
• A driven and communicative partner and team player who always strives to deliver inspired editorial design solutions
• The ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
• Collaborate with department leads to think big-picture while simultaneously identifying actionable opportunities to continually push boundaries and raise brands standards
• A strong multi-tasking skill set and an eagerness to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and departments in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding how to move projects forward with determination, positivity and focus
• A passion for efficient UX/UI
• An understanding of atomic design and design systems is a plus
• Web site design, html and CSS experience is a plus
• A knowledge of sports business with an understanding of and passion for sports
• Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, XD, PowerPoint and a working understanding of WordPress functionality
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Launched in June 2020, Sportico is the default resource for professionals seeking the latest and highest quality news and information in the $500 billion worldwide sports industry. With a robust digital platform, newsletters and events, Sportico delivers breaking headlines and analysis championing the innovation and creativity that will change not only the business of sports, but the world.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.