SporticoNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/10/2023 10:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Marketing Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
Sportico is hiring a Marketing Manager to help grow our brand, events, and subscriptions.
This role is primarily responsible for research, strategy and execution of programs that will elevate the Sportico brand across the greater B2B/trade ecosystem. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and problem solver who is excited to brainstorm big ideas and execute on strategies that will help grow awareness for the Sportico brand. This is an exciting role within a fast-paced, young publishing brand. The Marketing Manager will work across all platforms (digital, social, video, events) to develop partnerships and paid marketing campaigns that will bring greater visibility to the Sportico brand both within and outside of the global sports industry.
Candidate must be confident interfacing with a variety of internal and external teams, leading brainstorms, selling-through ideas effectively, and managing multiple projects daily.
• Lead efforts to design clear, impactful and concise marketing materials that communicate our products and value propositions.
• Conceptualize, build and execute proactive marketing plans
• Develop marketing strategies and KPIs for the Sportico brand
• Work closely with the editorial, events, social media and newsletter teams to help drive external strategy
• Work with PMC teams to develop cross-brand sponsorships, build additional traffic resources and maximize ROI for Sportico partners
• Work with internal teams, to request and implement design assets, research, etc.
• Reports to the SVP, Sales & Partnerships but works across all business functions.
• 3 years’ experience in digital media, publishing, or trade marketing
• Experience creating sales collateral including presentations, proposals, one-sheets and media kit
• Working knowledge of the digital media marketplace (media plans, RFPs)
• Ability to independently develop marketing strategies.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Team-oriented – flexible, helpful, and able to work well with others.
• Solution-oriented – proactive and creative problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
• Good presentation skills
• Innate passion for sports and sports business
• Microsoft Office, strong proficiency with PowerPoint
Typical wage range: $70-80k
Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, for this role the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Launched in June 2020, Sportico (a PMC company) is the default resource for professionals seeking the latest and highest quality news and information in the $500 billion worldwide sports industry. With a robust digital platform, newsletters and events, Sportico delivers breaking headlines and analysis championing the innovation and creativity that will change not only the business of sports, but the world.
Led by industry veterans, Dick Glover, Scott Soshnick and an editorial team of the most accomplished journalists and visionaries in the field, Sportico empowers readers with the context and insights needed to understand an evolving sports ecosystem – where teams are incubators and innovation labs, franchise values are soaring, players’ unions are accelerators and athletes will not stick to sports.
About Penske Media Corporation:
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of over 300 million globally. Since 2004, PMC has been a pioneer in digital media, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands. PMC is committed to fostering a working environment that is inclusive, diverse, and responsible. We value a work culture built on all backgrounds, voices, and experiences. Our greatest wins have stemmed from collaboration, teamwork, and information sharing across our company and brands. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, Life is Beautiful, Latin Music Week and ATX Television Festival. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. For more information on the company, please visit www.PMC.com