Jr. Sales Associate / Digital Marketing
SPG Studios, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
SPG Studios, Inc. is currently looking to fill a position in our Business Development Dept. with focus on:
- Sales and Marketing
- Public Relations
- Account Management
- Digital Marketing
Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify prospective customers and develop new accounts.
- Maintain established customers via telephone / video calls / and on-site visits (when able).
- Set up meetings / calls between prospective clients and the Director of Business Development.
- Provide and maintain up to date and accurate account information.
- Adhere to Company policies regarding compliance and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to confidently deliver information.
- Minimum (1) year experience in business to business sales.
- Oversee all social media campaigns.
- Twitter/ Linkedin / Instagram / Facebook - Posting, reposts, answering DM's, linking posts, answering comments, increase engagement by following planned weekly posts, etc.
- On brand content creation (as needed).
- Manage social media insights for every account to keep track of growth and engagement of posts.
- Create marketing / video campaigns on social media to promote posts.
- Bachelor's degree in communications / journalism / public relations / marketing / or equivalent work experience.
- (1) to (2) years of social media experience.
- Highly driven / self motivated individual that is determined to meet and exceed set goals.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Must have knowledge of Instagram insights and reports.
- Must live in LA county (In office candidates are preferred as the candidate will likely work in the facility (3) or (4) days out of the week).
Desirable But Not Required:
- Prior business development experience in the entertainment industry.
- Existing relationships with film and television post-production clients.
- Experience with CRM software (Pipedrive / Insightly / Salesforce).
- Bilingual or Multilingual is a plus.
Depends on experience
No phone calls, please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online