Intern - Creative
Part Time Unpaid Internship
SpecialGuest is seeking self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic interns to join our team. We partner with brands and clientele from the ground up, including strategic planning, concepting and production. We create/produce across experiential, technology, virtual reality, design, interactive, content, digital channels, films, social media and IP. We are looking for students who are excited to jump in and take on as much responsibility as possible.
- Work alongside producers and the creative team from concept development through project completion
- Assist with upcoming projects on design, creating mock-ups, ideating, presentation building, reference searching, and assisting on set if the opportunity arises
- Experience with design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to multi-task when given multiple assignments at once
- Organized and detail-oriented when completing tasks
- Able to use discretion when necessary regarding projects in development
Ideally looking for interns to start as soon as possible. Position is unpaid and you MUST receive school credit. You will also receive a $10 daily lunch stipend and be reimbursed for travel expenses.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online