Intern - Commercial Content
South By SouthwestAustin, TX
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2019 7:18:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Commercial Content jobs in Austin-TX
Search all Intern - Commercial Content postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Commercial Content? The SXSW Commercial Content department, part of the Innovation Group, seeks a motivated individual to assist in the coordination of Commercial Content's operations and the processing of content capture requests. During the event, a production component will be added to the role.
The individual should be knowledgeable in the various current and emerging media platforms, and will be responsible for weekly projects, including but not limited to, tracking project status for Commercial Content initiatives, generating reports on Content Capture approvals for internal distribution, and research of potential revenue opportunities from trademark license sales
When onsite, this individual will aid SXSW Commercial Content productions in a production assistant capacity, both in the field and at the production office.
What you will learn:
• Entry level live-event media production experience
• Talent research, booking, and management
• Database management
• Digital video capture & streaming workflows
• Field capture of SXSW events
Requirements for this position include:
• Have an interest & basic understanding in video production, including streaming & emerging video platforms
• Strong written & verbal skills
• Knowledge of Mac computers
• Knowledge of Content Publishers & Platforms
• Experience with Google Docs & Microsoft Office
• Able to manage multiple tasks
• Punctuality This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.