Intern - Business Development
South By SouthwestAustin, TX
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The SXSW Sales Intern will be involved in working with different facets of the SXSW Sales Department. The Intern will be dedicated primarily to the SXSW Group Registrations Business Development Manager, assisting with lead generation, marketing materials, processes, and general support. The remaining amount of the intern's time will be working with and around other sales team members and the marketing department.
What you will learn:
• Learn about the Sales Process
• Learn how to qualify and build lead lists
• Event production and operations
• Business operations and marketing
• Learn about the SXSW Conference and Festivals
• Have an Interest Marketing and Sales
• Be highly organized
• Have excellent leadership qualities
• The ability to work individually or with a team
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Show strong attention to detail
• Have time-management skills
• Be comfortable with networking
• Have some knowledge of Mac computers
The Fall Internship is currently available and can be expected to run until December 2019. Potential to extend internship through SXSW 2020. A time commitment of 10-20 hours a week with full-time availability during SXSW, March 8-17, is preferred.
This internship is unpaid.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Website: Apply At Employer's Site Apply Online