Sourcing JournalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2022 6:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Media Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Media Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Sourcing Journal is growing its sales team and is seeking a highly motivated Media Coordinator to join our dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. This candidate will be instrumental in supporting this growing team. They will be responsible for liaising with clients and internal departments to coordinate all areas of media buys and products for the publication.
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in a career path in media sales. Most critical to the role is an eagerness to learn and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to take on whatever task will support the success of our team.
You will be trained to:
• Develop strong understanding of Sourcing Journal products so that they can act as a subject matter expert for current and prospective clients about our products and services
• Manage all aspects of the post-sales process including: entering sales proposals (RFP’s) into Salesforce, collecting billing information and ensuring payments are processed
• Own the scheduling (and sometimes rescheduling) of media campaigns and products in project management database
• Assist sales team with in-bound inquiries; research and prospect new clients
• Manage media inventory calendars; provide updates to team on media availability
• Own the archiving of current and future campaigns for record keeping
• Create sales presentations and reporting as needed by sales team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work with multiple departments, all levels of the business and external individuals
• Strong writing and editing skills
• A professional and articulate phone manner
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet both short-term and long-term deadlines
• Excellent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Scrappy, tenacious and creative; ability to troubleshoot independently and work in a low-structure environment
• Proactively seeks guidance when appropriate; open to feedback
• Positive attitude and team orientated
• 0-2 years of experience; prior experience in a corporate setting is a plus
This position pays $25/hr.
Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, for this role the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
About Sourcing Journal Media:
Sourcing Journal Media, LLC is the largest, most comprehensive, and authoritative B2B resource for executives working in the apparel, textile, and footwear industries. We produce publications and events under the Sourcing Journal and Rivet brands, empowering industry leaders with essential news, expert commentary, and in-depth analysis to navigate every aspect of their business.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good.