Corporate Subscription Sales Associate
Sourcing JournalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2021 6:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Corporate Subscription Sales Associate jobs in New York-NY
Search all Corporate Subscription Sales Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Corporate Subscription Sales Associate? Sourcing Journal: Corporate Subscription Sales Associate
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
Sourcing Journal Media is a leader in apparel and footwear business coverage and a fast-growing media company. It is the go-to resource for fashion industry professionals, offering essential news and analysis daily along with informative webinars, podcasts and live events. Our readers include executives focused all areas of the market, including textiles, design, sourcing, trade, technology, compliance and retail.
Sourcing Journal is hiring a Corporate Subscription Sales Associate who will focus on corporate and academic subscriptions for its flagship publication plus its emerging verticals. The sales associate will be responsible for driving digital subscriptions to generate revenue and raise awareness of SJ among current and future industry leaders. Success will be measured by the volume of new corporate subscriptions (paid and unpaid) and the quarterly revenue growth from new and renewal subscriptions.
• Generate digital subscription revenue
• Build subscription list to reflect new, up-and-coming brands, retailers and service providers
• Encourage usage and engagement among current subscribers
• Increase subscription revenue through corporate account renewals, new business and conversion of individual subscribers to corporate subscriptions
• Increase digital subscription revenue through academic account renewals and new business
• Meet monthly and quarterly sales and subscription goals
• Generate a continuous list of new prospects
• Develop marketing strategies for each type of prospect
• Create communications and decks that highlight the benefits of membership
• Engage with academic and corporate subscribers to ensure they're using SJ as a resource and getting ROI to minimize subscription cancellations
• Effectively communicate the features and advantages of Sourcing Journal content, products and expertise
• Introduce and move prospects through the sales funnel from free accounts to company-wide corporate accounts
• Lead ticket sales effort to corporate subscribers for key tentpole events
• Collaborate with PMC corporate subscriptions team on cross-brand sales
• Generate invoices and maintain accurate client records
• One year of B2B sales experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
• Energy, positivity and a personable, customer-focused style
• Keen attention to detail
• Must take initiative and be a self-starter
• Commitment to excellent customer service
About Sourcing Journal:
Since its founding in 2009, Sourcing Journal swiftly took the lead as the top-tier voice for sourcing and manufacturing industry thought leaders. Part of PMC since 2017, Sourcing Journal's expert editorial team leads the industry conversation with smart investigative journalism, breaking news, analysis of global market conditions and industry white papers. With more than 70,000 readers, Sourcing Journal is the premiere trade publication for apparel and textile executives focused on sourcing and manufacturing. Sourcing Journal knows that intelligent business decisions are based on strategic, time-sensitive information. With continuous updates on global market conditions, Sourcing Journal makes sense of an increasingly complex sourcing landscape. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.