Sound Performance USANew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sound Performance is a specialist supplier to the Music Industry with offices in NYC and London. We work with many leading Independent Record Labels, Bands and Artist, project managing the concept, production and manufacturing of physical products including box sets, special packaging, Vinyl pressing and CD replication.
Sound Performance works with some of the elite independent record labels in North America and have had the pleasure of working on some amazing releases such as: Run The Jewels, Nas, Arctic Monkeys, Tommy Lee, Five Finger Death Punch, The Lumineers, Larkin Poe, DJ Shadow, Danny Brown, Flying Lotus and many more.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced production coordinator for a small but very busy office. We need candidates who have excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and have great people skills. Someone who is highly organized , independent worker able to actively engage and contribute enthusiastically to a team atmosphere.
A proven track record and relevant industry experience is a must in this role.
Reporting to the General Manager your time will be mainly spent in the office occasionally off-site
Duties will involve (but are not limited to)
• working closely with our client base to understand their release schedules, priorities and to ensure the best possible customer service
• Help prepare estimates as needed
• communicate on a regular basis with the client as to the status of the job
• Work closely with key suppliers
• Maintain an accurate & busy production schedule
• Problem solving on any production matters
• Checking production proofs before sending to clients to make sure they are correct
• Once the order is complete, enter the correct invoice for the client and ensure that all billable parts are included
• Help post on social media
• Keep website maintained as needed
• Sending client schedules
• Closing off orders once orders have shipped
• Liaise with in house sales personnel as and when necessary
• Checking vendor invoices and making sure they are billed correctly before handing off to accounting for payment
• Attending relevant industry functions to network
• Other office tasks/duties as requested.
No telephone call please Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online