Intern - Social Media
Soul Diving InstituteSherman Oaks, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are currently seeking a hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative social media intern.
We have a variety of projects on our plate if you choose to take this position. You must be able to organize and stay on top of multiple projects. It's a great opportunity to spread your wings, express, and put to practice your skills and talents.
We are seeking someone who is ready and eager to contribute their skills for an international spiritual mentor, soon-to-be-published author, producer, and CEO of the Soul Diving Institute, offering life coaching, online courses, certification programs, workshops, and digital content for all vital social media platforms.
This is a fun and creative position that is perfect for those looking to gain valuable hands-on experience.
1. Create, and execute daily content relative to the brand on multiple social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, IGTV, etc.
2. Engage our audience through consistent communication on the social platforms by responding to comments regularly.
1. iPhone is Preferred
2. MUST HAVE OWN LAPTOP - A Mac Laptop is Preferred
3. Knowledge of Apple Products Required
4. Experience with Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft Office, & iCalendar
5. Experience with Asana, Canva, Later & Other Social Media Marketing Tools
6. MUST HAVE OWN CAR
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Fast Learner
2. Very Well Organized
3. Works Quickly & Efficiently
4. Positive Attitude
7. Works Well on a Team
8. Strong Work Ethic
9. Has Integrity
10. Ability to Meet Consistent Deadlines
11. Open to Positive Feedback
12. Has a Creative Mind
13. Interested in Self-Development
14. Wants to Help Others
We pride ourselves in providing opportunities for undergraduate, graduate students and others who are interested in building their portfolio. If you are a student we will support you for college credits.
Duration and Location:
Work 5-10 hours a week depending on workload. The position begins immediately. The internship will take place in Sherman Oaks, CA. The social media intern may sometimes work from home and days are flexible but being present at the office is required.
Please, ONLY Los Angeles locals apply.
College Credit Only
Job Type: Part-time 3-6 month commitment Internship
We work from a home office that is kept clean and sanitary. Your temperature will be taken daily when in the office. Hand sanitizer will be used, and washing of hands is required, along with masks when in close proximity.
We are a company that is passionate about the human/spiritual dynamic, teaching others how to navigate their human experience from the spiritual perspective, changing thoughts to live a more purpose-driven, joyous, and fulfilling life, with a sense of well-being, from the inside-out.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online