Intern - Administrative / Personal Assistant
Soul Diving InstituteSherman Oaks, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Administrative Assistant Intern
Soul Diving Institute, Sherman Oaks, CA
Part-Time Administrative/Personal Assistant Intern
Los Angeles Residents Only
Start date: May 2, 2022
End date: August 2022. Perfect for summer break from school.
Will give you school credit.
Hours of time commitment: 10 hours/week, 2-3 days/week in the office. Days/hours are flexible.
Our office is in Sherman Oaks.
We are a Covid safe environment.
Is it you? We are looking for a part time Admin/Personal Assistant Intern who who takes pride in doing a great job. If you have a positive attitude, integrity, are reliable and trustworthy, detail and customer-oriented, with good multitasking and organizational abilities, then you are the one. The admin/personal assistant intern position is a part time job, requiring a 3-month commitment. If you are a student, we will provide student credit.
You will be assisting a spiritual mentor, author, producer, and CEO of the Soul Diving Institute, offering life coaching, online courses, workshops, and digital content for all vital social media platforms. It's a great opportunity to spread your wings, express, and put to practice your skills and talents.
We need assistance in all facets of growing the company, including, but not limited to organizing and maintaining infrastructure and systems, computers, and files. We provide a fantastic learning environment for you to gain experience. We are on an active social media path, producing videos and content for Instagram, TikTok, FB, and LinkedIn, with an upcoming podcast, preparing reel tapes for radio, TV, and web media.
Our company specializes in the care and interaction of individuals and groups on social media and beyond.
Admin/Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
• Assist CEO, organize, schedule, and stay on top of the day-to-day activities
• Stay in the loop with Social Media Intern to promote self-development, transformation, well-being, and spiritual motivation
• Assist with all aspects of researching and pitching to local and national TV, podcasts, media outlets, digital and local and national
• Research & contact potential sponsors
• Assist, plan, and coordinate events, workshops, and programs
• Assist with video/photoshoots
• Assist with development of products
• Experience with applications like Kartra, Hootsuite, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft Office/Exchange, iCal, QuickBooks, Google
Calendar, et al.
• Knowledge of Apple products and all their functions.
• Interest in marketing
• Must own a laptop computer
• Must have advanced written and verbal communication
• Familiar with Photoshop, Canva, WordPress, and other design programs
• Flexible schedule
• Caring individual open to spiritual/human experiences
• Preferably compatible with Apple.
Social Media Responsibilities
• Assist social media intern in building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination,
benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
Social Media/Internet Skills
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO, and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
• Fluent in English
• Interested in/familiar with Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations
Qualifications and Skills:
• Fast learner
• Very well organized
• Works quickly and efficiently
• Has a positive attitude and conducts self professionally
• Focuses on the desired result, not past limitations
• Takes direction well
• Loves the details, is mindful and conscientious
• Strong work ethic
• Takes pride in your own work
• Works well under pressure
• Has integrity
• Brings honor, dignity, and regard to the table
• Smart and savvy with amazing writing skills
• Has a passion for entertainment, self-development, and helping others
If you are a student, the company will support you if you want to get college credit. We pride ourselves in providing opportunities for undergraduate or graduate students who are interested in learning how to run an office and what it takes to run a business.
Duration and Location:
Work opportunity at least 10+ hours a week. The position begins immediately. The internship will take place in Sherman Oaks, CA. The assistant may sometimes work from home and days are flexible but being present at the office is required.
Please, ONLY Los Angeles locals apply.
We are a company that is passionate about the human/spiritual dynamic, teaching others how to navigate their human experience from the spiritual perspective, changing thoughts to live a more purpose-driven, joyous, and fulfilling life, with a sense of well-being, from the inside-out. If this does not interest you, please do not apply.
I desperately need someone to help me organize and stay organized, both of my files and my computer. I am about to write a book and need my content put into folders that are easily accessible. It will be a fun and challenging experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online