Sony PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 2/16/2021 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for SVP Sales jobs in London-UK
Search all SVP Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a SVP Sales? SVP Sales EMEA
Title: SVP, Sales CEEMA (Central, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa)
Department: Sony Picture International Releasing
Reports to: President, International Releasing
Reporting to the President of International Releasing, the SVP of Sales in CEEMA will have oversight of the Theatrical Distribution lines of business for CEEMA to drive revenue by growing distribution revenue across territories and driving new revenue opportunities in the region. Territories include: Two solo offices Belgium and Russia along with licensee countries and regions including but not limited to: Scandinavia, Middle East, Netherlands, Poland and Africa.
• Ensure we meet and exceed annual revenue targets, providing expectations and awareness of performance through MPG's (Motion Picture Group) regular budget procedures. Reviews and advises sales, marketing and financial planning with and territory heads, in terms of release deal strategy.
• This role will pitch and sell Theatrical, both inside and outside of a studio environment, and will share best practices across the CEEMA.
• Ensure each territory's campaign strategy/execution follows home office guidelines while making the necessary adjustments that best support the local market.
• Create strategies that enhance collaboration across other Sony entities and businesses.
• Review individual licensee performance against a set of competitive or industry criteria.
• Ad Agency assessments and reviews with Media on an as needed basis.
• Work with internal Finance teams to set the annual budgets, manage towards those budgets and delivering the optimal return on against SPE content, ensuring that performance is tracked, and reporting, invoicing and payment structures are effectively set-up and managed.
• Assess actual costs vs pre-release estimates
• Negotiate and review Distribution Agreements on an annual basis.
• Regularly assess and review Territory GBO performance, estimates, retention rates for films in release.
• Review Exhibition terms
• Review Mastering planning – subtitling, dubbing and all technical costs.
• Script reading and appraisal followed by submission of regional GBO estimates to Home Office.
• Analyse competitive release dates by territory to determine/adjust SPE's release strategy.
• Lead the efforts of Research, Marketing and Planning to identify opportunities and ensure all negotiations are maximized.
• Lead and develop the team, setting goals and targets, ensuring targets are met.
• Build and maintain relationships with all internal stakeholders and external clients/vendors-both emerging and existing players- at the highest levels.
• 10+ years' experience in Entertainment/Media with in-depth knowledge of and experience in Theatrical Distribution, and a strong track record in distribution sales.
• Strong negotiation skills as well as a proficiency in marketing and sales.
• Must be data-driven and analytically minded with a passion for Film.
• Extensive knowledge of the digital and social media landscape.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Has a track record in business development and in developing and executing non-traditional business models.
• Confident presentational skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly developed numeracy and negotiation skills.
• Proactive, hands-on problem solver, flexible, adaptable and resourceful, works independently and self-motivated.
• Collaborative with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
GBR - London - Golden Square 25 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.