Sony PicturesUsa - Scottsdale - Pima Road - Affirm Entertainment, AZ
Full Time Job
SVP, Creative - Pure Flix
Pure Flix vision is to: Fill the world with faith through the power of media. To accomplish that vision, Pure Flix strives to be the leader in streaming faith-centered and family-friendly media seamlessly on any device and build an impelling brand.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, Marketing and serving as an integral member of the marketing leadership team, the Senior Vice President, Creative is principally responsible for driving innovation and out of the box thinking with respect to new ideas/programs/campaigns, with strong focus on the creative medium: visual arts, video, graphics, and animation and supporting messaging.
Additionally, the SVP is responsible for innovatively establishing the Pure Flix brand as a ''movement, community, and/or lifestyle media brand.'' To do that, the SVP will directly engage with, research thoroughly and purposely activate our target market as advocates. Correspondingly, the SVP will lead activities that regularly measure, promote, enhance, and protect the Pure Flix brand as well as closely collaborate with channel leads and execute on creative application to effectively position the organization to achieve clear acquisition, retention, and win- back goals. This will include direct leadership of internal team members and external vendor partners to stretch creative innovation.
• With the EVP, Marketing develop and implement an integrated brand marketing strategic plan to best position Pure Flix as the leader in streaming faith-centered and family-friendly media seamlessly on any device, broaden awareness to our targeted communities and increase the visibility of our organization to best achieve our organizational growth objectives.
• Recruit and manage professional, highly creative, and innovative team leaders, members, and effective vendors to support the development and execution of advertising strategy in strict alignment with the brand.
• Demonstrate an ability lead creative brainstorming sessions with appropriate team members and to recognize ''on target and innovative creative'' (messaging, design, video, etc.) as applied in all channels.
• Promote a high-performance culture bent on continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to creativity. Inspire, mentor and develop diverse team members using a collaborative approach on a consistent basis.
• Establish and monitor team member performance and personal development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance reviews and administer salary adjustments.
• Identify competitive challenges facing the organization. Work with the EVP and leadership team to recognize both challenges and opportunities and help chart pathways forward.
• Directly lead the creative process in advertising campaigns and coordination including video, graphic design, imagery, organizational presentations and pitch decks to prospective business partners.
• Collaborate with Analytics teams to identify consumer learning needs and apply consumer insights to drive optimal campaign creation and execution across all channels.
• Closely collaborate with digital PR/ social teams to provide consistent execution and campaign alignment with all paid media efforts
• Develop process for asset management, preservation, approvals both internally and externally. Ensure legal compliance of any assets provided by license and that external approvals are understood and documented.
• Identify, draw out, and capture positive member testimonials or experiences with our brand. Engage these audiences in meaningful ways that show appreciation and encourage sharing similar stories.
• Establish annual brand research process and assimilate meaningful insights within the organization.
• A clear and confident understanding of the target market including strong intuition regarding attitudinal shifts based on cultural changes
• Bachelor's degree and preferably an advanced degree in marketing or a related field with a bent for continuous learning. 10+ years of combined experience in marketing, digital communications, advertising and online member service or sales
• Demonstrated proficiency in building and leading highly creative teams and creating options to solve brand and messaging problems
• Excellent understanding of the media, advertising business, as well as creative services and it's day-to-day operations, including demonstrated ''hands-on'' experience with Adobe Suite
• Solid understanding of ad-tech, social platforms, and research and measurement systems
• Strategic planner and innovative thinker – demonstrated ability to competently develop and implement annual communications plans, ongoing thematic quarterly/monthly campaigns and weekly tactical plans.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Superior management skills: ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
• Stature and confidence to gain the credibility and respect of high-performing leaders within the organization
• Self-reliant, good problem-solver, results oriented with the ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
• Strategic mindset, with ability to make complex and difficult decisions
• Exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality on all work produced
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Scottsdale - Pima Road - Affirm Entertainment