Summer Intern - MBA / Masters Film Production Sourcing and Procurement
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
MBA/Master's Film Production Sourcing and Procurement Intern, Corporate – Summer 2018
The Film Production Sourcing Intern will be assigned a specific production subcategory project to complete over the Summer . The intern will research the studio spend, the overall market demand and the supply base associated with the subcategory and make recommendations based on an in depth analysis of the information including results of an RFP formulated and released by the intern.
• Communicates with internal stakeholders, vendors and sourcing teammates
• Develops a written Request For Proposal and manages the bidding process with suppliers
• Develops spreadsheet to present numerical data related to supply and demand
• Analyzes and reports data
• Recommends appropriate next steps to stakeholders
• Collaborates with stakeholders and legal to consummate deal in writing
• Enrollment in an accredited college/university for the duration of the internship is required
• An Undergraduate degree in business or film production. Working on graduate/Master's degree in Film or Business
• Experience analyzing data and presenting to clients
SPE INTERN PROGRAM DETAILS:
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allow you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities while on the lot.
This Summer internship is from Wednesday, May 30th or Tuesday, June 5th through August 31st but is flexible based on school schedule. All candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week and be returning back to school in the Fall.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios