Summer Intern - Global Exhibitor Partnerships
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/16/2022 10:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Global Exhibitor Partnerships jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Global Exhibitor Partnerships postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Global Exhibitor Partnerships Intern - Summer 2022
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Summer Internship is from May/June through August and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
Our department is the liaison between movie theatres and the movie studio. We work with all exhibitors to execute promotions, events, and group sales as well as work with theatre locations globally on everything that markets our films online, on-screen, and in theatres.
Work with the team to brainstorm and execute promotions & events in theatres. Collaborate with various teams as needed (ie. screenings/group sales team, social/digital/creative team, print/theatre team, av/content team). Work directly with EVP and the VP of the department on any special projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Internet research and experience in a professional office environment
• Great attitude and self-motivated
• Openness and willingness to learn
• Strong inter-departmental working relationships
• Highly interested in movies, movie theatres, marketing, and promotions
• Solid understanding of the Sony brand and internal synergy need
• Any movie theater experience is a plus
• Bilingual is a plus
• Photoshop/Illustrator/Excel/PowerPoint is a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios