Sr. Manager, Avod Networks & Strategic Partnerships
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2021 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Avod Networks & Strategic Partnerships jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Manager, Avod Networks & Strategic Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager, Avod Networks & Strategic Partnerships?
Full Time Job
Sr. Manager, AVOD Networks & Strategic Partnerships
Sony Pictures Entertainment is looking for a talented creative thinker and innovator to join our team as a Senior Manager AVOD Networks & Strategic Partnerships. As entertainment consumption habits are rapidly changing and evolving we are seeking to infuse audience understanding and insights throughout the value chain at SPE and establish the SPE AVOD Audience Network of Channels and Pages reaching 100's of millions of consumers annually.
What will be your mission?
At Sony Pictures, our mission is to meet audiences where they are and connect them to the content they love across our rich and diverse repertoire of movie and television IP. We are looking for a creative and strategic Senior Manager to help us grow our owned and operated network of channels and pages across YouTube, Facebook, and other audience-facing platforms. Enabling us reach new audiences in innovative ways via Sony Picture's worldwide, multi-platform digital network.
This role will focus on building channels and pages -- from ideation, to launch, to day-to-day ongoing curation and management. You will interface with multiple stakeholders across the studio, oversee outside vendors, and liaise with representatives from online platforms. You will work hand-in-hand with our strategy, marketing, and analytics teams to find opportunities to launch new channels, optimize existing ones, and create tentpole moments that drive new audiences into our network. You will track the latest platform and market trends and steer our content curation to maximize reach and meet our audiences where they congregate.
As we look to infuse audience insights throughout SPE you will be integral in leading strategic analytics that enable us to understand the changing consumer behaviors and preferences within the media landscape. You will be a key leader partnering with stakeholders throughout SPE to leverage audience insights and data to co-create new audience solutions and decision enhancing tools to support our business objectives.
There are 2 key aspects to this role
This role supports all lines of business across SPE. We are building an inhouse capability we believe will enable SPE to reach audiences and maximize the performance of our IP in several different ways.
There are two critical capabilities we are building for SPE:
• An Audience network and asset for SPE enabling us to reach consumers and communities of interest on social platforms.
• Audience Analytics, discovery tools and solutions. Partnering with key business stakeholders to create data products, audience insights and solutions and integrate them into our day to day operations.
AVOD AUDIENCE NETWORK CHANNEL STRATEGY, PROGRAMMING & MANAGEMENT
• Responsible for a portfolio of channels, audience reach and engagement, define the analytical rationale to support the launch of new channels and pages, evaluate new opportunities for channels across the studio repertoire of content
• Assist with the identification of strategic initiatives that impact the evolution of the AVOD Audience network from an audience, platform, and business model perspective and assist in crafting the experiments to help test and validate the business initiatives
• Compose strategy and creative briefs and shape programming schedules to ensure consistent channel voice and curation cadence. Work with content supply, distribution, and legal teams to determine content availability and usage parameters
• Plan out and execute activations and events to acquire audiences and drive engagement
• Help shape, define, and refine processes with marketing teams to drive audience amplification across paid, earned, and owned media.
• Manage audience amplification strategy and implementation across platforms. Important to understand how audiences act differently across platforms.
• Work cross-functionally with marketing teams and vendors to create and curate posts and calendars Interface with stakeholders across the studio to find opportunities for collaboration
STRATEGIC ANALYTICS & PARTNERSHIPS
• Co-create with strategic partners across SPE, to build tools & solutions to enhance decision making in the business. Frame and interpret insights so that they are relevant to these different internal audiences and their nuanced roles and responsibilities.
• Analyze large and diverse data sets and communicate insight and implications for partners with clear and compelling visualizations. Connect the dots and translate data into meaningful and impactful solutions
• Collaborate with performance media teams to take advantage of AVOD audience network
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 + years Digital media/ Marketing experience required managing a P&L or Marketing Budgets
• 5 + years Commercial experience in the different lines of business and business models that drive the studio revenues.
• Bachelors degree
• Marketing experience required managing a P&L or Marketing Budgets
• Experience and interest in digital advertising trends, new technologies and media industry
• Experience with content curation on social media and video platforms, particularly YouTube and Facebook preferred
• 5+ years commercial experience in the different lines of business and business models that drive the studio revenues.
• Proficiency in multi-stakeholder project management
• Advance knowledge of Youtube Analytics Portal and related APIs
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau (or Periscope) skills.
• Strong analytical, research and quantitative skills
• Strong communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
• Strong ability to develop relationships and work cross functionally across partners and stakeholders
• Passion for film, television, and media a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios