Sr. Coordinator Operations- Animation
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2022 8:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Coordinator Operations- Animation jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Coordinator Operations- Animation postings
Full Time Job
Sr. Coordinator Operations- Sony Pictures Animation
The Sr. Coordinator Operations role is responsible for working closely with the SPE Facilities Manager. This role helps keep the campus running smoothly to ensure productions can continue to thrive and make changes quickly to their work environment.
• Assist Facilities Manager with day-to-day tasks, projects and service requests. such as plumbing, HVAC, building engineering, workspace relocations, furniture, housekeeping and other general maintenance.
• Responsible for all SPA production client requests serving as the primary point of contact for facilities.
• Manages new hire set ups and internal moves including desk drops, telecom, and furniture requests.
• Supports the facility needs of SPA's ongoing culture programming efforts.
• Provides additional production support (pinning boards, printing posters, binder assembly, meeting prep etc.)
• Conducts daily/weekly campus inspections to ensure areas are kept to office standards.
• Acts as a point of contact for vendors
• Manages floor plans, parking space plans and furniture inventory lists.
• Provides support to Marketing, SPA Overhead, and production groups on various projects.
• Assists multiple departments courier and ship items in conjunction with the mailroom.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional with excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities
• Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a fast learner
• Ability to maintain sensitive/confidential information
• Confident in interacting with all levels in the organization
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01