Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (NetSuite)
Funimation is looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Netsuite) to join our team. We're looking for an experienced and motivated NetSuite System Analyst to help us support our core ERP system, as well as peripheral financial systems. As a Business Systems Analyst you will be a shared owner of the vision for our financial systems. The ideal candidate should have a solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic. This role will assist other business systems analysts across IT for strategic and business as usual projects.
• Collaborate with key individual contributors within the Finance and IT teams to solve key business problems by either driving process change or making systematic recommendations for delivery
• Prepare and review documentation for current processes, pain points, and assumptions for finance systems and continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline workflows and processes within accounting
• Assist in design and system configuration within NetSuite, and other key financial systems.
• Assist in the ongoing administration of NetSuite and Concur (preferred) including user roles and permissions, item configuration, reporting changes, and related administration duties
• Perform complex business and systems analysis work, root cause analysis and provide forward thinking, long term technical solutions; conduct requirements gathering/analysis following the Agile methodology
• Assist in cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements and challenging the norm
• Assist in building innovative solutions that automate and scale Okta business systems for the accounting and revenue operations team
• Maintain our critical business systems: coordinate system upgrade activity, respond to issues and incidents and provide day-to-day administration of the critical business systems that drive our global finance operations
• Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards
• Support for key month end close processes
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, IT, or other analytics-related fields.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Minimum 3 years of administration experience in NetSuite
• Experience with designing and supporting NetSuite integration with other business systems like Concur, Hyperion, Adaptive, HRIS systems etc.
• Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data and with SOX controls and change management processes
• Experience with subscription models, and recurring billing systems
• A good understanding of key financial business processes (Billing, Collections, sales compensation, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay, Quote-to-Cash)
• Exceptional communication skills, and ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed
• Work ethic: You do what it takes to make a project go well. You are equally comfortable taking personal ownership for a task as delegating it
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with a generous company match, ongoing employee development.
Funimation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Funimation creates extraordinary anime experiences for tens of millions of people around the world every day. For over 25 years, Funimation has been the market leader, serving a passionate fan community whenever, and wherever they want it. We deliver the best that anime has to offer across television, feature films, events, retail, merchandise and, of course, the Funimation subscription apps, which are available on 15 platforms in 47 countries. Our culture is high-energy and our approach is deeply customer-obsessed, with top talent from across the full spectrum of media, tech, gaming and entertainment. With over 400 employees in 6 countries, Funimation is rapidly expanding and looking for passionate, innovative leaders to join our team.