Sony Programmatic Associate
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sony Programmatic Associate
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to our website.
Sony Pictures is rethinking Digital Marketing, building a best-in-class data foundation and launching an In-House Digital Media Buying team. This team will be entrepreneurial at its core: laying the foundation of a new internal marketing function and growing and evolving to meet the needs of Sony's business. All members are expected to come in with a start-up mentality (ambitious, hands-on, etc) – eager to build the future digital-first workforce of Sony Pictures.
The Channel Associate – Programmatic will be responsible for executing and optimizing programmatic campaigns, including trafficking creatives, tags, managing budget and pacing, and setting up campaign.
Tactically, the Channel Associate will accomplish these goals by 1) ensuring campaign management best-practices are properly set up and managed across all programmatic campaigns and 2) assisting Channel Managers and Senior Managers in reporting and ad hoc request
For success in this role, it is imperative the Associate be ambitious, self-starting, disciplined and curious in programmatic campaign management. He/She will manage all programmatic campaigns from end-to-end, with the ability to communicate the needs and results with the internal & external teams.
Campaign Setup and QA: The Associate will be responsible to build and QA SPE programmatic campaigns while following all best-practices across all releases. The Associate will work directly with the Managers / Senior Managers and all agency partners (ad ops and billing), to manage the delivery of creative assets, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign/billing documentation in preparation for campaign launch and post-campaign wrap up.
Campaign Management and Optimizations: The Associate will be responsible to optimize SPE programmatic campaigns on a daily basis. He / She will work on different platforms while supporting audience data analysis and optimize each segment cross platforms. The Associate will also assist in PMP implementation while troubleshooting any potential issues.
Reporting: Reporting is essential in programmatic. The Associate will be responsible in putting up a daily tracker to monitor any pacing / performance changes on a daily level. On a weekly basis, he / she will aid management in providing weekly / campaign-end reporting which will include analysis, insights, and visualization.
Miscellaneous: On job training is important for the team as programmatic is an evolving business. The Associate will participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance with internal and external team
1-2 years of experience
• Digital media/marketing landscape – with a focus on addressable media
• Data and analytic solutions in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
• Familiar with digital media metrics and measurement tools
• Working knowledge in technologies such as DBM, Trade Desk, BrightRoll/Yahoo Ad Manager, Amazon Ad Platform, and Google Display Network
• Social Platform Experience (Facebook, Twitter, etc) is a plus
• Highly analytical and great problem-solving skills
• Strong project management skills
• Advanced experience in working with Excel (e.g. PivotTables, Pivot Graph, Data Table, etc.)
• Proficient in other MS Office products like Word and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Proactive in producing solutions while foreseeing issues
• Analyze and interpret large amounts of data
• Work under pressure and with short deadlines across multiple teams with fragmented, vertical (title-by-title) priorities
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Burns Bldg