Senior Manager, Talent Relations & Publicity
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 3/9/2023 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager, Talent Relations & Publicity jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Manager, Talent Relations & Publicity postings
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Talent Relations & Publicity - Maternity Cover
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
This is a maternity cover role - expected to end in January 2023
We are, Sony Pictures Entertainment!
We are in the business of creativity… making some of the most beloved film and television of all time for every platform in the world. As the most creative and proudly independent studio, our future is boundless.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is a division of Sony Corporation, a creative entertainment company built on a foundation of technology. Along with our sister companies, we make movies, television, music and games that engage billions of people, connecting creators and audiences around the globe. We are looking for innovators to join us as we forge the future of entertainment!
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Manager, Talent Relations & Publicity, Europe, to join our TV division in London. Reporting to the SVP, Talent Relations & Publicity, the role supports the sale and launch of Sony TV series across EMEA.
• Meet with territory sales and marketing teams on a regular basis to strategize on pre- and post- sales publicity support for Sony TV series, including added value for client relationships, e.g. client screening events, local premieres, set visits, interviews etc.
• Developing and implementing PR strategies for all shows to generate positive publicity in line with the overall business strategy and objectives – from pre-launch through to finale, with key cast & production interviews, digital assets, images & talent access.
• Managing international talent tours, press junkets and set visits to support key campaigns, including event management, travel logistics, budgets, team delegation and schedules.
• Coordinate virtual junkets with key talent to support the international roll out of SPT series.
• Territory Expert - in-depth knowledge about broadcasting trends/PR campaigns/product successes/key publications/entertainment related websites in territory.
• Excellent journalist relations across a broad range of media.
• Working alongside the US team in formulating talent access strategies to promote and enhance talent profiles Internationally.
• Gather broadcaster PR campaign activity and insights and share with territory teams to shape local strategy.
• Management of agencies when needed to supplement campaigns.
• Building relationships with Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and Networks in territories to maximise publicity & cross-promotion opportunities for release of SPT content.
and/or Experience Required
• Typically 5+ years in entertainment publicity; experience at a studio or broadcaster desirable.
• Consistent track record in delivering talent-led publicity campaigns that meet and exceed business objectives.
• Experience in an international role, supporting teams in territory a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills required and ability to manage multiple internal and external partners.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade others.
• Good understanding of current media landscape.
• Proficient in use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Excel at organisation and event planning.
• Highly creative approach.
• Effective at building and developing positive relationships with internal and external collaborators.
• Process improvement and innovation.
• Proactive and able to use initiative.
• Strong teammate.
• Ability to prioritise and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
If you require any reasonable adjustments with any part of the recruitment process, including the application or interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Reasonable Adjustment Request in the subject line of the email.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London