Senior Manager, Talent Development - Funimation
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/8/2021 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager, Talent Development - Funimation jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Talent Development - Funimation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Talent Development - Funimation? Senior Manager, Talent Development - Funimation
Senior Manager, Talent Development
Reports to: VP of People
Location: Culver City, CA
Funimation creates extraordinary anime experiences for tens of millions of people around
the world every day. For over 25 years, Funimation has been the market leader, serving a passionate fan community whenever, and wherever they want it. We deliver the best that anime has to offer across television, feature films, events, retail, merchandise and, of course, the Funimation subscription apps, which are available on 15 platforms in 47 countries. Our culture is high-energy and our approach is deeply customer-obsessed, with top talent from across the full spectrum of media, tech, gaming and entertainment. With over 400 employees in 6 countries, Funimation is rapidly expanding and looking for passionate, innovative leaders to join our team.
Funimation is an independently-operated joint venture between Sony Pictures Entertainment US, and Aniplex JP, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment Japan, Inc. To learn more about Funimation, visit funimation.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
As the Senior Manager, Talent Development, reporting to the VP, People, you will create our training and development program offerings and systems to meet the growing development needs of our team. The ideal candidate has proven experience conceptualizing, developing, and managing scalable and engaging training programs in a high-growth, geographically diverse organization. If you are someone who is able to translate business needs into actionable and impactful learning solutions, ideate on and implement innovative programming, and has a proven track record in building and leading high performing teams, then this is a great role for you.
What You'll Do:
• Align Talent Development programs and solutions to the overall People team roadmap and talent strategy; including offerings in onboarding as well as professional and leadership development
• Develop and lead a high-performing group of training professionals who can design, develop and deliver effective training solutions
• Define the strategy for Talent Development global alignment across all of our offices and ensure execution against this strategy
• Develop strong partnerships with People Partners (e.g., Funimation's version of the HR Business Partner) to ensure a cohesive approach to development solutions for our team members
• Develop our approach to using learning technologies (Learning Management System) to scale our programs globally and evolve our learning strategy over time
• Create program metrics as needed to ensure we are making data-driven decisions at the program and team levels
• Forecast and manage training resource and budget requirements across onboarding, professional development, and leadership development program needs
• Partner with other leaders in the People organization to drive the overall talent strategy
What to Bring:
• 8 or more years of professional experience in a high-growth, fast-paced organization
• 4 or more years of direct people management experience
• Demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role – namely needs assessment, instructional design, facilitation, and overseeing programs and processes.
• Demonstrated successful partnerships with other Human Resources functions (i.e. Recruiting, HR Operations, HR Business Partners, Facilities, Compensation, etc.)
• Undergraduate degree in relevant field
• Highly organized and efficient
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Facility with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
• Proven ability to adapt and quickly change direction when necessary in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
*Funimation Global Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.