Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing CRM, Funimation
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/31/2020 12:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing CRM, Funimation jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing CRM, Funimation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing CRM, Funimation? Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing CRM, Funimation
Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing & Automation
Funimation creates extraordinary anime experiences for tens of millions of people around the world every day. For over 25 years, Funimation has been the market leader, serving a passionate fan community whenever, and wherever they want it. We deliver the best that anime has to offer across television, feature films, events, retail, merchandise and, of course, the Funimation subscription apps, which are available on 15 platforms in 47 countries. Our culture is high-energy and our approach is deeply customer-obsessed, with top talent from across the full spectrum of media, tech, gaming and entertainment. With over 400 employees in 6 countries, Funimation is rapidly expanding and looking for passionate, innovative leaders to join our team.
Funimation is an independently-operated joint venture between Sony Pictures Entertainment US, and Aniplex JP, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment Japan, Inc. To learn more about Funimation, visit funimation.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Currently, seeking a Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing & Automation to join our team in Culver City to drive growth on the Funimation business. This role will be an integral part of the digital marketing team and will report to VP Digital. The role will support multiple channels at Funimation including with primary focus on streaming and lifecycle marketing triggers across shop and home entertainment. The role will also build out a strategy for on-air promotions on SVOD and AVOD services. This is a hands-on role requiring a robust understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and ability to create and optimize journey's and trigger's in Salesforce
• Build and optimize lifecycle marketing campaigns to increase subscriber engagement, retention, and lifetime value.
• Focus our email and push programs on automated, trigger-based, dynamically personalized messages
• Be the in-house expert on utilization of Salesforce marketing cloud
• Have a deep understanding of utilizing Salesforce to segment audiences and develop personalized messages and triggers
• Develop a comprehensive testing program to optimize open rates and conversion KPIs
• Partner with paid to develop a strategy for former subscribers and email unengaged users
• Develop a strategy for on-air promotions and lifecycle marketing on AVOD and SVOD services
• Work collaboratively with creative, content strategy and analytics
• Ability to create concise creative briefs and capacity to automate and streamline processes
• Oversee a small team and external partners
• 5+years of direct-to-consumer marketing experience at a startup, e-commerce or streaming company
• Expert level knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
• Excellent analytical skills and desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment driven by data and creative excellence
• Experience within a subscription-based business or OTT service preferred. Entertainment experience not required.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment driven by data and creative excellence
• Excellent organization and planning skills with ability to multi-task and support multiple brands
• Passion for Anime a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.