Senior Manager, Finance
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2021 10:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager, Finance jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Finance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Finance? Senior Manager, Finance
This position is primarily responsible for providing financial support to the Global Financial Operations (GFO) & Procurement/Travel groups. This includes but is not limited to the preparation and review of the forecast and budgets, providing financial support for various initiatives, as well as assisting with ad hoc requests.
1. Prepare, manage, review and submit the GFO & Procurement/Travel groups annual Budget, Quarterly Forecasts and Mid-Range Plan. This includes consolidating, loading templates into the BPC integrated planning module, analyzing variances, holding discussions with the line of business management and preparing decks to be presented to Executive Management.
2. Provide financial support for GFO & Procurement/Travel initiatives/projects. This includes taking the lead on building and updating business cases, working with Project Managers to understand the financial impact of their project, preparing and presenting decks to management, etc.
3. Monitor & maintain monthly financial activity for the GFO & Procurement/Travel groups. This includes researching and submitting monthly variance explanation reports addressing the key overhead, balance sheet and headcount fluctuations, preparing detailed ad hoc requests when needed (ie specific line item analysis), advise on cost center structure & reclasses when needed.
4. Maintain professional working relationships with SPE line of business management and 3rd party vendors in order to share information needed to update financials as necessary.
5. Assist the SVP & Director with various tasks on an ad hoc basis.
• BS degree required
• 4-6 years experience
• Strong MS Excel and SAP skills SAP knowledge preferred
• Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• International Financial Reporting Standards
• SAP & BW knowledge
• BPC knowledge
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint & Visio skills
• Financial modeling skills
• Manage multiple tasks and take strong initiative,
• Have strong follow-through skills
• Complete tasks with minimum supervision
• Work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.