Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/15/2021 9:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion? Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion- Funimation
Senior Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
Reports to: VP of People
Location: Culver City, CA
At Funimation, we believe that diversity and inclusion is the means by which the company will achieve its goals and objectives. We strive to sustain an inclusive culture that respects and celebrates diversity throughout the company, the industry and the communities we serve. We seek to amplify a central value of ''affecting meaningful social change by making ourselves, and our communities more inclusive and more diverse.''
As the Sr. Manager of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I), you will partner with executives and leaders across the company to implement a transformational strategy and vision. This is a high-visibility role that reports to the VP of People and works closely with all of the executive and extended leadership teams. Your role will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities.
• Translate the company's value into key initiatives across every department with tangible outcomes
• Lead the strategic planning process and work with key leaders to establish and confirm clear and measurable outcomes that cascade into individual and team accountabilities
• Bring to life the concept and value that D&I is a critical strategy to grow our organization into the most successful version of itself possible
• Define and implement roles and responsibilities across the organization to drive go forward strategies and objectives
• Track and measure progress, assess key drivers of predicting successful outcomes
• Align with global leaders to translate global strategy into local action and change
D&I Program Management
• Work closely with content acquisition and programming teams to ensure Standards & Practices mirror our D&I philosophy
• Assess and partner with operating teams to address D&I values with partners and vendors as well as in the partner/vendor selection process
• Assess the full employee lifecycle to identify opportunities for bias mitigation and ensure a lens of inclusion is applied to all talent programs and initiatives
• Implement community programs designed to educate and inspire a more diverse applicant pool as to the opportunities in our organization and in the industry as a whole
• Coordinate with the D&I team at Sony Pictures Entertainment on cross-Sony D&I initiatives
Thought Leadership & Stakeholder Management
• Serve as a D&I subject matter expert by giving perspective, insights, and knowledge in a consultative manner to stakeholders across the business including: c-suite, executives, managers, individual contributors, etc.
• Develop toolkits, learning offerings and coaching for talent leaders to build and retain diverse and inclusive teams
• Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continuous improvement
• Work cross-functionally with internal partners to create, maintain, and disseminate resources in a variety of formats across all levels of the organization
• Partner with the Communications team to build and execute ongoing communication plans to engage stakeholders effectively
• 5+ years of experience successfully leading D&I initiatives in a global diversity and inclusion strategy and translating it into impactful initiatives and outcomes (preferably in entertainment, technology or gaming industry). Relevant experience will also be considered.
• Strong program and project management skills and operational rigor
• Demonstrated cross-cultural competencies, including strong emotional intelligence and the ability to engage and build relationships
• Demonstrated success in using data/insights to develop and evolve diversity, equity and inclusion strategies and programs
• Track record of exceeding diversity, and inclusion related commitments, goals and objectives at a global organization with exceptional ability to make inclusive and commercial decisions
• Ability to influence and drive action at all levels of the organization
• Ability to collaborate across business units with diplomacy and build strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure initiatives are aligned
• Strong communication skills with ability to tell stories, deliver compelling messages, and clearly articulate a vision
• Exemplary program and project management skills with ability to oversee and deliver across multiple tasks and deadlines
• BA or BS from an accredited institution required
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.