Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2024 9:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager, Digital Marketing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Sony Pictures seeks a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to assist with developing and executing Home Entertainment marketing programs. Day-to-day tasks include campaign strategy, project management, asset creation/routings and coordinating social posts with the social team. This role will focus on the Home Entertainment New Releases, Sony Classics and Sony Pictures Acquisition titles to drive awareness and product sales. This person should be a proactive team player who can balance digital marketing and social media needs in a fast-moving environment.
Digital Marketing Overview
• Drive digital marketing strategy for Home Entertainment New Releases, Sony Classics and Sony Pictures Acquisitions.
• Partner with theatrical digital & social leads to identify talent content asks, inform lifecycle digital marketing campaigns, and understand key learnings/activations that can extend into the Home Entertainment window.
• Work with Brand Leads and Creative Agencies to develop and deliver best-in-class content including, but not limited to, videos, statics, cinemagraphs, stickers/Capcuts, Instagram Stories/Reels, YouTube shorts, other types of bespoke AV materials, media display/banners, emails, and websites.
• Manage the asset reviews routing to the brand, legal, shopper marketing, and partner teams.
• Work with Creative Advertising teams to obtain necessary key art files to inform the look & feel of Home Entertainment campaigns.
• Work with Creative Content teams to coordinate scheduling their content into social media calendars.
• Work with Publicity teams to coordinate publishing dates around exclusive pieces of content.
• Work with Shopper Marketing to ensure commercial/retailer feedback, plus obtaining correct logo and retailer links.
• Ensure that assets are uploaded into our asset management system in a timely manner so that international territories can localize materials for their campaigns.
• Manage the content material launches (sizzles/exclusive clips/vignettes) on each social page, scheduling and identifying the needs and approach for talent and partners to share through all promotional windows. Promotional windows include:
• Premium Video on Demand
• Premium Electronic Sell Through
• Electronic Sell Through
• Video on Demand
• Physical Sell Through
• And limited time promotions
• Drive influencer concepts and activations across social platforms (TikTok, IG, YouTube, etc.) using best practices to drive awareness and engagement authentically.
• Work closely with Digital Media team and agencies to coordinate paid promotion banners and suggest additional social content for possible paid promotion in media rotations.
• Work with the social team to manage the day-to-day execution of the Sony Pictures Home Entertainment or title-specific profile social media strategy.
• This includes providing final approved assets, providing key due dates and copy direction across profiles on TikTok, Instagram, X, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, Giphy, and any other emerging social platforms.
• Identify what captures people's attention on social and drives conversation. Keep finger on the pulse of social trends, new platform features and best practices, providing channel and community insights with actionable next steps on an ongoing basis.
• Collaborate with One Sony, Consumer Products, Promotions and Publicity Teams to plan and schedule social content and posting requests on a film's page as it pertains to each campaign.
• Collaborate with the Internet Services Group (ISG) to plan and deliver content that supports email marketing and website marketing efforts.
• Develop Social Media Toolkits for retail marketing partners.
• Report weekly on organic posts and share campaign highlights.
• Manage digital marketing budget and process purchase orders for vendors.
• Present and report on campaign launches/performances (mid/post campaign) to brand leads and senior executives.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 6-8 years of digital/social marketing experience. Agency or digital producer experience is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Full lifecycle promotional marketing experience is a plus
• Robust experience with publishing and analytics tools for all social platforms
• Previous experience in similar digital marketing/social strategy within entertainment is a plus
• Strong planning, project management and presentation skills
• Ability to simultaneously juggle multiple tasks, especially under tight deadlines
• Understanding of creative development process and media planning
• Knowledge and strong interest in pop culture, social platforms and influencer talent
• Experience working cross-functionally and with outside agencies
• Knowledge of MS Suite Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point) and file formats and compressions
• Knowledge of top Sony Pictures IPs (Spider-Man, Jumanji, Men in Black, Ghostbusters, etc.) is a plus
The anticipated base salary for this position is $86,000 to $114,000. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building