IT Analyst - UK Territory Services
Sony PicturesLondon, United Kingdom, UK
This was removed by the employer on 2/6/2020 1:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for IT Analyst - UK Territory Services jobs in London, United Kingdom-UK
Search all IT Analyst - UK Territory Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an IT Analyst - UK Territory Services? IT Analyst - UK Territory Services (12 month FTC)
IT Analyst - UK Territory Services (12 month FTC)
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom
Sony Pictures Entertainment's London office have an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join their IT support team in the position of: UK Territory Services – Analyst, on a 12 month PAYE fixed term basis.
In this position you will manage and lead all day to day operations of all infrastructure and systems for the UK territory IT operations and will provide second level support as necessary in alignment and partnership with the Senior Territory Services Manager.
You will be responsible for all local territory day to day users support (eg, desktop, equipment provisioning, Outlook, MS Office, break/fix, etc.) in conjunction with SPE's Global Service Desk (GSD) either as first or second level support.
You will also be responsible for the daily operations of all local systems within the UK as the virtual ''IT Manager'' in conjunction with Senior Territory Services Manager.
You will work as part of a project team as necessary to implement infrastructure projects within the UK or where seconded regionally. You will also sometimes manage and lead certain projects assigned by the Senior Territory Services Manager, or Regional Territory Services Director.
Your core responsibilities will include:
60 % Operations/Demand Management
• Ensure the delivery of the committed support SLA/KPI's to the SPE UK businesses
• Manage and ensure all day-to-day operations are executed and completed within the operation guidelines, policies and processes within the territory.
• Be an active part of the team in working towards continuous operational improvement and enhancements of the desktop and infrastructure
• Important role for all DRP(Disaster Recovery Programme) and operations planning and processes to ensure SPE IT is always ready to handle any major disaster situations and to ensure compliance to audit and SOX
• Execute the regional systems self audit to ensure compliance to audit, SOX and systems operational excellence
• Manage/monitor day to day (Business as Usual) operations for all local, regional and Global business systems and IT services across the various lines of business.
20% Technical Management
• Part of a team, providing technology analysis, selection, development, and implementation in alignment with Global Enterprise Architecture (EA) and EIS (Enterprise Infrastructure Services) functional teams
• Part of the Global/EMEA IT team to manage and define all technology standards for the operations
• Monitor and recommend continuous technology improvements to ensure the Regional technology is ''ever green'' and aligned with Global standards and roadmap. Seek to provide a competitive advantage to SPE businesses, efficiencies and low technology ''cost of ownership''
10% Project Management
• Provide project management/coordination role under Global/EMEA IT management supervision
• Represent the region in Global EIS projects as the Regional project representative under regional IT management supervision
• Responsible for desktop implementation, and support of projects from inception to completion under Global/Regional IT management supervision
• Provide status updates to senior management, business executives (if applicable) and team members
10% General Regional IT Operational Administration and Reporting
• Day to day dealings with external vendors in obtaining quotes and negotiating prices (under regional IT management supervision)
• Preparing and generate IT purchase orders and checking invoices against purchase orders for approvals
• Updating and documenting IT operational processes and improvements
• Responsible for ensuring the IT build, Server and refuse rooms are well maintained and clean and tidy
• Responsible for keeping all IT asset inventory for assigned territory
• Responsible for ensuring all IT asset assigned to the Businesses are kept up to date at all times
• Responsible for providing appropriate approved IT asset for employee onboarding and recovering of the IT assets on employee offboarding.
& Experience Required:
To be considered for this role you will ideally meet and be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
Experience and Education:
• Typically, 5+ years employment in the IT industry working in a desktop environment
• Typically, 5+ years' experience with Microsoft suit of products like Server, OS, Office, Outlook, MS TEAMS, etc is required.
• Typically, 5+ years' experience with imaging tools and technology
• Typically, 3+ years' experience with Mobility support
• Typically, basic experience with AV/Meeting Room technology
Knowledge and Skill:
• Basic project management skills
• Strong desktop engineering skills
• Strong interpersonal skills are required. Ability to work effectively with team members, clients and other areas of the IT environment
• Good written and oral communications
• Excellent technical problem-solving abilities
• Good working knowledge on SCCM, imaging tools
• Good working knowledge on Citrix, VPN technologies
• Excellent working knowledge on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (both servers and desktops), Office Suite and Outlook
• Good understanding on information security protection systems like McAfee Antivirus and HIPS, firewall, etc
• Good knowledge with ITIL processes will be an advantage, preferably with ITIL certification
• Knowledge on mobile devices and mobile operating systems, e.g. iOS, Android, MS Mobile OS
• Knowledge on Mobile Device management tools, MS Intune
• Understand users' IT problems/requests and provide solid resolutions/solutions within SPE systems framework and standards
• Handle multiple tasks and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
• Deliver on time, commitment, and quality
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and are looking for your next opportunity then we would love to hear from you!
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion or belief, gender, marital status, pregnancy or maternity leave status, or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.