Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A, EMEA TV Networks
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2020 11:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A, EMEA TV Networks jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A, EMEA TV Networks postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A, EMEA TV Networks? Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A, EMEA TV Networks
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom
The London based Finance team are currently looking for a commercially orientated Senior Finance Analyst to support the Senior Group FP&A and Corporate reporting team across EMEA TV Networks.
This role will be for an initial fixed term period of 6 months and will support all recurring and ad hoc FP&A and corporate reporting processes for all EMEA territories and will act as a strong business partner across the EMEA finance functions, providing analytical & financial support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
EMEA Group Planning and Analysis
• Consolidation and maintenance of all EMEA finance deliverables related to group planning and analysis activities, on and off formal forecast cycles
• Consolidation and maintenance of all EMEA finance deliverables related month end
• Assist Senior FP&A and Senior Corporate reporting Manager with all submissions to Home Office
• Support the Senior FP&A Manager with divisional analytics and presentations
• Support any initiatives around improvement of the budgeting, forecasting, systems and processes.
• Build strong relationships with key group stakeholders including US Finance planning and reporting teams, Territory FDs, Territory GM's, as well as liaising with the Finance Business Partners across the Group.
• Provide adhoc management information/analysis for stakeholders.
• Responsible for gathering information requests to support EMEA Record to Report, Statutory and Tax hubs as required
• Assist with the preparation of presentations for SPE regional executives for month-end results and budget/MRP review
• Assist Senior Finance Manager with responsibilities and any other ad hoc requests from the Finance Director
• Support operational management teams across businesses that are managed out of London office, currently includes but not limited to channels in the Baltics, Romania and Israel. Support will Include preparation of quarterly forecasts and analytics to facilitate decision making for those businesses, plus assistance with navigating internal SPE compliance and reporting where appropriate
• Support the SPE finance transition to 'tower' model. During period of transition be prepared to cover aspects of the EMEA corporate reporting until this is fully integrated in the RTR, Statutory & Tax hubs.
To be considered for this role you must able to demonstrate the following Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Typically 2 - 3 years' experience in a finance function, working with commercial and finance teams
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships
• Strong written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to present detailed analyses
• Organised self-starter, with drive and ambition who thrives under pressure, and is capable of confidently working alongside the most senior stakeholders across the wider business
• Ability to work independently with little supervision and to influence across all levels of management
• Attention to detail, commitment to accuracy & adherence to deadlines
• Experience of working in a regional group headquarters
• Experience of television networks preferable
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion or belief, gender, marital status, pregnancy or maternity leave status, or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.