Senior Analyst, Procurement
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 11:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Analyst, Procurement jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Analyst, Procurement postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Analyst, Procurement?
Full Time Job
Senior Analyst, Procurement
The Senior Analyst, Procurement will support the Executive Director of Procurement Operations. The ideal candidate is comfortable working with all levels of management to gain an in-depth understanding of our strategy and services. Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy in a polished way. Will perform tasks with a high degree of independence, professionalism, initiative, and effectiveness exercising judgment and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Data extraction and Data cleaning.
• Develop Data visualization dashboards and decks.
• Recommend opportunities for process optimization, data improvement, and cleansing.
• Analyze problems with data and come up with creative solutions and methodologies for effective data management.
• Manage updates to the Procurement FileMaker Pro database system an serve as co-system administrator
• Design and deliver data analytics from source to report (identify data inputs and data system changes, design custom raw data reports, and use raw data reports to complete custom analytics.
• Creates, manage, and distributes core operational department dashboards and reports.
• Provides financial status by comparing and analyzing actuals against budget and estimates.
• Monitors costs related to departmental expenses.
• Works with Finance team on monthly budget reconciliation reports.
• Act as a liaison between staff and management.
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps as required.
• Manage spend on department Procurement credit card, tracking expenses and attributing to departments within Sony.
Project Management Support
• Managing savings booking and process for the department.
• Develop training materials and videos
• Provide training support on tools used by Procurement department.
• Process ad-hoc reports and presentations requests for the department.
• Handles various administrative duties such as, documenting department procedures, taking meeting notes, processing requisitions, etc.,
• Support ongoing process improvement initiatives
• Develop clear, analytical executive-level presentations of process improvement recommendations and service/KPI reporting.
• Communicate and report to management the status of any critical relationships that could affect planning and decision-making.
• Represent Contracts Management team in executive meetings via data analysis and presentation
• Participate in SPE Procurement analytics community of practice (Analytics Group)
• Participate in professional development activities to keep abreast of current industry best practices.
• Demonstrate exemplary integrity and ethics in all instances.
• Contributes work, ideas and process improvement efficiencies.
• Shows a drive to achieve/exceed performance objectives.
• Support the Source to Pay (S2P) process by serving on work groups as needed
• 2 to 3 years of experience in procurement (Preferred).
• Bachelor's Degree (Required)
• Business/Finance/Marketing related degree (Preferred)
• CPM/CPSM/FCCM or other similar certification (Preferred)
• MS Office Suite skills (Required)
• Excel (pivot tables, nested if function, VLOOKUP, macros)
• PowerPoint (advanced design/layout)
• Proficient in Visio and Tableau
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skill
• Experience with managing budgets
• Strong business problem solving skills
• Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
• Project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios