Sales Planning Analyst
Sony PicturesMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2021 9:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Planning Analyst jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Sales Planning Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Planning Analyst? Sales Planning Analyst
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America (SCA), a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution; television production and distribution; digital content creation and distribution; worldwide channel investments; home entertainment acquisition and distribution, operation of studio facilities; development of new entertainment products, services and technologies; and distribution of filmed entertainment in more than 130 countries. Sony Pictures Television (SPT) operates three complementary lines of business: 1) Distribution of SPE's feature films and television programming to television outlets around the world, 2) Local television production in key international markets, 3) International television networks and digital networks.
The primary purpose of this job is to maintain and administer key data required in the sales administration and planning process for SPTI's Latin America licensing business. This individual will work closely with the Sales Administration & Planning team for the region and will be a key source of information related to windowing, availability & distribution rights for the product we sell.
• 30% Contract Administration (All media) – Create contract headers, approvals, deals and start/change orders in the system for assigned clients. Review and finalize start and change orders.
• 35% All Media Sales Planning – create availability reports, including windows and rights analysis. Communication with clients regarding administrative and material issues.
• 15% Budget / Forecast: Key participant in the budget process, including but not limited to, update database and spreadsheets for budget, quarterly forecasts, and prepare budget assumptions and supporting information. Support salespeople to develop their budgets. Help in the preparation of the budget cycles. Responsible for the monthly forecasts and reports.
• 15% Pricing Analysis: work with historical data and trends assisting the sales team in the process of proposals and drafting agreements.
• 5% General Administration - Weekly up-date meetings with supervisor and bi-weekly staff meetings. Xeroxing, telephone call, mailing, faxing and any other general administrative duties as required. Act as back-up support in the absence of other team members and/or work overload.
• Television business, Latin American markets.
• Knowledgeable in Outlook, Windows, Excel (Advanced), Word, and PowerPoint.
• Accurate data entry for optimum job performance.
• Fluent in Spanish and English, oral and written.
• An excellent prioritization skill is essential; ability to make commitments and meet deadlines.
• Self-starter, able to handle day-to-day responsibilities with minimum supervision.
• Ability to be proactive vs. reactive as it pertains to goals and projects.
• Effective combination of analytical, organizational and communicational skills.
• People-oriented and team player, ability to work well with all level of employees and awareness of cultural diversity.
Experience: 2+ years Sales Planning or Accounting/Finance experience required, 1-2 years Entertainment experience preferred
Bachelor's degree is required, Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - FL - Miami This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.