Sony PicturesMexico City, MX
Full Time Job
• Responsible for the coordination and control of booking activities in all Mexican market theatres. Negotiating the best sales terms, release circuit and holdovers for each Sony Pictures titles released in the national market. Provide direct support to Sr. Sales Manager.
• Provide direction and supervision to Sr Sales Analyst, Booker and Digital Booker by communicating expectations and managing performance.
• Provide planning support to Sales Sr. Manager to determine release dates, identify box office potential and competition throughout the calendar year.
• Maintain release date information and estimates updated (internal, external and home office) to support effective decision making.
• Key contact with the exhibitors: responsible for managing, along with Sr. Sales Manager, communication and relationship with our exhibition partners. Includes confirmation of circuits of for every Title, detailed holdover information and knowledge of the VPF status of each release.
• Logistics: manage the distribution of trailers, HDs and delivery of KDMs in proper time. Supervise delivery and display of in-theatre materials.
• Weekly analysis of bookings to obtain the maximum value of every booked screen.
• Support Marketing: collaborate with Marketing in promotional actions, creative stunts and special events.
• Maintain contact with warehouses.
• Managing team relationships
• • Results oriented
• Decision making
• Strategic planning
• Negotiation skills
• Analytical skills
• Work under pressure
• Team work
MEX - Mexico City