Sales Manager, Romania
Sony PicturesBucharest, BU
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2019 12:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sales Manager, Romania jobs in Bucharest-BU
Search all Sales Manager, Romania postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Manager, Romania? Sales Manager, Romania
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in the media industry and are you enthusiastic about feature films, TV and TV series? Then we could welcome you as our newest member of our Sony Pictures Team in Romania!
We are currently looking for a motivated and professional employee who can join us as soon as possible at our branch in Romania/Bucharest as a Sales Manager in our TV Distribution department.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Planning & Delivering Territory Sales Strategy
• Deliver & exceed forecasted Territory budgets
• Thorough pre- sales planning & market analysis
• Work with Sales team members and with Finance and Marketing to develop revenue forecasts, budgets and MRP (midrange plans)
• Constantly work to improve terms and fees across the portfolio
• Formulate the sales plans & strategy and fully deliver against that strategy for the Territory
• Representing SPT as a supplier of premium content to Pay, Basic, Free and Digital customers
• Negotiating and concluding deals with both existing customers and with new customers
• Use product knowledge and understanding of past deals and experiences with the customer to identify / maximize package sales opportunities
Manage relationships with clients in the Territory
• Ensure appropriate level of client contact - communicate regularly with the client e.g. gather market intelligence, keep client up-to-date on SPT events
• Manage complex debt issues - if deemed necessary by Finance and Legal executives
• Actively plan and manage client entertaining, gifts and promotions
• Negotiate and conclude complex deals where necessary
• Foster, grow, develop and maintain existing Client accounts
• Deliver complex and comprehensive deals across the portfolio in the Territory, achieving Best-In-Market deals that are financially sound, legally enforceable and technically deliverable
• Request senior support when required
Other General Activities
• Work effectively with departmental colleagues & cross-functionally with other members of Sony Pictures group as well as Sony Corporation.
• Work with Team Assistants/Sales Planners during deal negotiations to extract Avails lists and more complex information from in-house systems
• Develop knowledge to 'stand-alone' on in-house systems when needed
• Adhere to defined SPT business processes, taking opportunities to improve business processes where possible.
• Share and learn best practices with counterparts in other markets
• Drive to continually develop knowledge of the product slate, media types & Territory environment (including customers & market dynamics)
Areas of Accountability
• Direct Distribution responsibility for the Territory
• Sell across all genres of programming in the SPT portfolio across Free, Basic, Pay and Digital TV where applicable.
• Negotiate and conclude deals with both existing customers and with new customers
• Benchmark personal delivery of service with competitors / other studios
• Develop strategies for sale of SPT portfolio going forwards
• Typically 3 -5 years of experience in a similar role within a media organization
• Strong sales & growth record
• Proven management & interpretation of Availability Lists
• Strong people relationship skills
• Demonstrable experience of extensive sales strategy formulation
• Proven awareness of market trends
• Proven knowledge of unique selling point and competitor product knowledge
• Confident team player
• Tough but fair sales negotiator
Are you interested in this challenging position? Then please apply online with your formal applications as we would love to hear from you! We will handle your application with all due confidentiality and ensure that any restrictions are observed.
ROU - Bucuresti - Cable Direct This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.