Sales Associate East, Crackle Plus
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sales Associate – East, Crackle Plus
Sales Associate - East
Crackle Plus is the leading ad-supported OTT network including Crackle, PopcornFlix, Funimation & more. The handpicked offering includes Hollywood's best movies and TV shows as well as original & exclusive programming – and is available for free on game consoles, mobile phones, smart TVs, and streaming boxes.
Crackle Plus is looking for a Sales Associate, who will report to the VP, Advanced Video Sales. The Sales Associate will work with Senior Account Executives and Account Executives to translate approved ad sales strategies into recommendations for assigned accounts & agencies. These sales strategies will represent a portfolio of premium video products.
The Sales Associate will be a strategic partner for Account Executives, and possess a passion for good content and a professional interest in media sales. To succeed in the emerging OTT / Advanced TV video streaming space, the Sales Associate will be nimble, proactive & entrepreneurial.
• Support Account Executives in pre & post sales initiatives, serving as the liaison between the Account Executive & internal Crackle Plus teams
• Support pitch process, pro-actively manage renewal and up-sell opportunities for all current clients, support billing efforts from invoice to payout
• Partner with Ad Solutions & Account Service Managers to prepare & adjust presentations and media plans for pre & post sales needs.
• Coordinate across departments to create, execute and manage programmatic & direct IO campaigns, including optimizations & campaign reporting
• Ensure on time launch of campaigns, IO revisions, reports, etc.
• Frequently monitor campaigns, and provide launch, mid-campaign and post campaign reporting to key internal & external stakeholders.
• Be comfortable presenting insights, data & campaign metrics internally and during client meetings.
• Be interested in the video industry, streaming space and conduct competitive analysis as directed.
• Monitor Crackle Plus FAQ's to keep updated with industry and internal needs.
• Additional responsibilities as required to support multiple Account Executives on pre & post sales needs.
• Organized, proactive and results-oriented self starter, with a process-oriented personality, and comfortable in a deadline driven environment
• Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects in tandem
• 3-5 years experience in media planning at an agency or account management at a media company
• Understanding of business relationships between media, client and agency; including media planning, IAB T&Cs, 3rd party ad servers
• Microsoft Office expertise required (including Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint); demonstrated ability to learn new systems (Nielsen Marketing Cloud, Tableau, Prisma)
• Understanding of media & marketing research tools (comScore, Nielsen, Millward Brown, etc.); programmatic workflow (DSPs, SSPs, etc.); ad products (1P/3P targeting, DAR guarantees, etc.) and ad serving tools (Freewheel, Sizmek, Innovid, etc.)
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Norman Lear Bldg