Sales Assistant, Sony Pictures Releasing
Sony PicturesBrussels, BU
This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2020 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sales Assistant, Sony Pictures Releasing jobs in Brussels-BU
Search all Sales Assistant, Sony Pictures Releasing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Assistant, Sony Pictures Releasing? Sales Assistant, Sony Pictures Releasing - Belgium
**PLEASE NOTE ALL CV APPLICATIONS MUST BE IN ENGLISH**
Sony Pictures Releasing SA/NV is the Belgian branch of Sony Pictures Entertainment, active in the theatrical distribution of Sony Pictures, Universal Pictures and Paramount Pictures movies in Belgium.
Based in our office in Brussels, this role reports to the Sales Director and aim at providing support to the movies' sale for the 3 studios we distribute.
Together with our Sales Director and Sales Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
• Collect, check and report daily box office data and box office returns;
• Prepare and enter booking contracts in our sales system, check their compliance with terms and conditions, and maintain in all time our sales system's data;
• Feed and improve all sales data platforms, reports and statistics, you will also participate in elaborating reports to the international home office;
• Coordinate second run bookings and back catalogue screening requests;
• Be involved in sales planning for new releases;
• Handle KDM management for all bookings, and be the reference contact for exhibitors in booking and KDM related matters, including technical issues and urgent requests;
• Be the main contact for backroom / Gofilex and coordinates logistics for films and materials deliveries to cinema;
• Check placement and film exposure on exhibitors' media platforms;
• Organise screenings and coordinate its agenda in line with studio guidelines;
• Publish internal release lists, distribute market release lists and update studio platforms accordingly;
• Actively participate to local premieres and events;
• Keep track and report on relevant technical developments in the cinema industry.
Experiences and Qualifications Required
• Administrative Vocational Education / Economics or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of experience in Sales Coordination in Belgium, with ideally at least 1 year of experience in a Belgian film distribution company.
• Fluency in Flemish, French and English (written and verbal communication).
• Highly numerate & computer literate (Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook) – must be very adaptable and confident with computer systems (particularly databases).
• True passion for the movie industry.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player spirit.
• Proactive, enthusiastic and confident.
• Sens of accountability.
BEL - Brussels - SPRI This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.