Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Production Manager will be supporting the team of an exciting new TV Series. In this role you will be working with artists in all phases of Production (Pre-production, Production and Post-Production) from beginning of production to final delivery of the last episode. Working closely with the Producer, your main areas of responsibility are:
• Working from schedule and with guidance from Producer, assure that artists and crew are aware of assignments and deadlines.
• Maintain and update schedules.
• Track approval deadlines and milestones for art work.
• Working in shotgun and google docs, keep track of task completions.
• Prepare scripts for recording sessions
• Prepare shipment of assets to vendor studio, monitor approval milestones throughout animation process on multiple overlapping episodes.
• Be proactive and resourceful in seeking solutions to production hiccups.
• 4 plus years' experience in a production role in animation or VFX.
• Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a voluminous deadline-oriented department. Must be willing to take and follow directions.
• Ability to work independently and set appropriate priorities.
• Ability to take direction when needed and also take the initiative where applicable.
• Trustworthy with the ability to maintain a high level of discretion.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
• Computer and technology literate – familiarity with Mac/PC operating systems, Photoshop, Word, Excel and Gmail.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to our website.