Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Production Assistant supports the Creative Showrunner (s) on a prime-time animated series with schedule, time management, communication and overall support.
In this role you will manage the day to day schedule for 1 Creative Director and assist with management of other show runners, as well as some overflow production support. The successful candidate will be fluent in Korean and English.
Your core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide organizational and administrative support to the execs as needed, anticipating needs of the executive (s) and always being two steps ahead.
• Schedule management, calendar management, communication.
• Take notes during creative meetings or calls in Korean and/or English.
• Translate Korean notes into English and write emails and vice versa.
• Manager calendar activities (setting meetings, call list etc.)
• Ensure that Creative Director is aware of important deadlines and communicate to production team any impediments to meeting deadlines.
• Organizational projects/research as required to support production staff.
• Fluent in Korean and English (preferably native speaker).
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet savvy).
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
• Superb organizational and time management skills.
• Proactive and thorough in their approach.
• Takes responsibility and ownership for tasks.
• Can work independently to achieve goals and has a positive attitude.
• Has a global perspective and appreciation for cultural differences.
• Excellent oral (professional and friendly demeanor) and written (spelling, punctuation, grammar) communications skills.
• Able to multi-task and work well with others.
• Discretion and integrity.
• At ease in fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing work environment.
• In Depth knowledge of the television/entertainment industry.
• Experience working in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines.
• Education: B.A., B.S., or equivalent preferred.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to our website.