Product Marketing Manager
Sony PicturesHilversum, NH
This was removed by the employer on 4/22/2021 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Product Marketing Manager jobs in Hilversum-NH
Search all Product Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Marketing Manager? Product Marketing Manager , Physical Home Entertainment
Located in our offices in Hilversum, Netherlands, the Product Marketing Manager acts as the ultimate brand advocate, successfully conveying passion, excitement and commercial acumen for product releases across the business.
The role has ownership of all Physical New Release, Catalogue and Local Acquisition marketing activities and is accountable for meeting and exceeding budget targets by delivering the best possible product and consumer campaigns.
Excellence in planning, execution and communication is fundamental to SPHE success, striving to continuously achieve best-in-class performance and be #1 with customers.
60% - Title Management
• Utilise a thorough understanding of consumer/shopper, industry and future trends insights and competitor tracking to develop and drive marketing solutions across titles, ensuring all campaigns and programs are correctly targeted to maximise sales
• Drive marketing strategy for key New Release titles, Catalogue events and Local Acquisitions programs with focus on communicating local variances and competitive market situation
• Allocate ATL and BTL budget for each title, including media, social, PR + promotions, co-op, POS, merchandising budget and approve final expenditure in conjunction with team leads
• Manage external agencies and drive innovation through test-and-learn approach to media and PR execution
• Work closely with the local Sales team, building campaign strategies for the focus retailers to leverage their scale and reach
• Manage localisation of central assets and ensure any 3rd party promotions are in line with restrictions and guidelines from Home Office and regional marketing
• Ensure 'Best Practice' Sharing with International home office
• Create and deliver engaging relevant product presentations to the company on a quarterly basis
40% - Product Management
• Manage localization of packaging elements, working closely with Home Office and central creative team
• Complete rating artwork submission for all titles and manage tracking document
• Work with the operations team to optimize process to allow for better work flow and greater focus on title management
Scheduling & Internal Information Flow
• Lead title programming, monitoring competitive activity and developing the optimal release schedule for our titles
• Maintenance and distribution of FY Planning Calendar: monthly updates to SPHE & competitor theatrical and Home Ent release dates
• Creation and maintenance of quarterly pricing lists
Financial planning & budget management
• Manage Marketing budget and P&L. Responsible for raising and tracking all marketing and BP&I expenditure through SAP
and/or Experience Required
• Typically 3-5 years' experience gained within Media, Entertainment or Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry.
• Ideally Film or Home Entertainment experience but this is not mandatory.
• Experience with and working knowledge of Benelux trade environment is desirable.
• Experience of managing agencies and third parties.
• In depth knowledge of the Benelux media market
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and event planning.
• Demonstrable analytical and numeracy skills.
• Keen sense of 'process' & entrepreneurial approach.
• A high standard of influencing and interpersonal skills, in order to build and develop strong client relationships.
• Highly effective in managing both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Process improvement and innovation.
• Task and results orientated.
• Excels at project management.
• MS Office Suite, Excel proficiency required.
• Proven ability to provide strategic direction in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
• Pro-active: can take ownership of delegated tasks.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at once
• Travel as required.
NLD - Hilversum - SPHE This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.