Performance Media Associate - Search / Social
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Performance Media Associate - Search/Social
Sony Pictures is rethinking Digital Marketing, building a best-in-class data foundation and launching an in-house Digital Media Buying team. This team will be entrepreneurial at its core: laying the foundation of a new internal marketing function while growing and evolving to meet the needs of Sony's business. All members are expected to come in with a start-up mentality (ambitious, hands-on, etc.) – eager to build the future digital-first workforce of Sony Pictures
The Performance Media Associate - Search/Social will be responsible for executing and optimizing paid search campaigns, including pre-campaign creation, setup and tagging, as well as in-campaign management of budget, pacing, and performance reporting.
Tactically, the Performance Media Associate - Search/Social will accomplish these goals by:
Ensuring campaign management best practices are properly set up and managed across all paid search platforms. Assisting Performance Media Group management in reporting and ad hoc requests.
For success in this role, it is imperative the Associate be ambitious, self-starting, disciplined and eager for a career in digital media and campaign management. He/She will manage all paid search campaigns from end-to-end, with the ability to incorporate feedback from – and communicate results to – a variety of internal and external campaign stakeholders.
Campaign Setup and QA: The Associate will own setup and QA for search campaigns across all Sony movie releases. The Associate will work directly with the Managers / Senior Managers and all agency partners to develop and implement ad copy, landing page examination, and all relevant campaign/billing documentation in preparation for campaign launch and post-campaign wrap up.
Campaign Management and Optimizations: The Associate will be responsible for optimizing SPE paid search campaigns in-console, often daily. He/She will work across different platforms while supporting audience data analysis and optimizing the campaign. The Associate will also assist in troubleshooting any potential issues.
Reporting: The Associate will be responsible for monitoring all pacing / performance changes daily. On a weekly basis, he/she will aid management in providing weekly / campaign-end reporting that includes analysis and insights.
Miscellaneous: On job training is important for the team, as SEM is a constantly-evolving channel. The Associate will participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions to learn and share new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance with internal and external teams.
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years of experience executing paid search or digital media role (with focus on search)
• Familiar with digital media metrics and measurement tools
• Working knowledge of all major paid search platforms and ad servers (e.g. Google Ads 360, Bing Ads, Gemini and DoubleClick)
• Excellent verbal and written skills; multi-tasking capabilities and strong attention to detail
• Highly analytical and great problem-solving skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Advanced experience working with Excel (e.g. PivotTables, Pivot Graph, Data Table, etc.)
• Proficient in other MS Office products like Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with DoubleClick and other 3rd party tracking solutions a plus
• Proactive in producing solutions while foreseeing issues
• Analyze and interpret large amounts of data
• Work under pressure and with short deadlines across multiple teams with fragmented, vertical (title-by-title) priorities
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios