Paid Social Associate - PMG
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Paid Social Associate - PMG
Sony Pictures is rethinking Digital Marketing, building a best-in-class data foundation and launching an in-house Digital Media Buying team. This team will be entrepreneurial at its core: laying the foundation of a new internal marketing function while growing and evolving to meet the needs of Sony's business. All members are expected to come in with a start-up mentality (ambitious, hands-on, etc.) – eager to build the future digital-first workforce of Sony Pictures. The Performance Media Associate - Social will be responsible for executing and optimizing paid social campaigns, including pre-campaign creation, setup and tagging, as well as in-campaign management of budget, pacing, and performance reporting. Tactically, the Channel Associate will accomplish these goals by ensuring campaign management best practices are properly set up and managed across all paid social platforms. Assisting Performance Media Group management in reporting and ad hoc requests. For success in this role, it is imperative the Associate be ambitious, self-starting, disciplined and eager for a career in digital media and campaign management. The social associate will manage all paid social campaigns from end-to-end, with the ability to incorporate feedback from – and communicate results to – a variety of internal and external campaign stakeholders.
• Campaign Setup and QA: The Associate will own setup and QA for social campaigns across all Sony movie releases. The Associate will work directly with the Managers / Senior Managers and all agency partners to manage the delivery of creative assets, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign/billing documentation in preparation for campaign launch and post-campaign wrap up.
• Campaign Management and Optimizations: The Associate will be responsible for optimizing SPE paid social campaigns in-console, often daily. He/She will work across different platforms while supporting audience data analysis and optimizing the campaign. The Associate will also assist in troubleshooting any potential issues.
• Reporting: The Associate will be responsible for monitoring all pacing / performance changes daily. On a weekly basis, he/she will aid management in providing weekly / campaign-end reporting that includes analysis and insights.
• Miscellaneous: On job training is important for the team, as Social is a constantly-evolving channel. The Associate will participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions to learn and share new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance with internal and external teams.
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years of experience
• Familiar with digital media metrics and measurement tools
• Working knowledge in social ad platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written skills; multi-tasking capabilities and strong attention to detail.
• Highly analytical and great problem-solving skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Advanced experience working with Excel (e.g. PivotTables, Pivot Graph, Data Table, etc.)
• Proficient in other MS Office products like Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with DoubleClick and other 3rd party tracking solutions a plus
• Proactive in producing solutions while foreseeing issues
• Analyze and interpret large amounts of data
• Work under pressure and with short deadlines across multiple teams with fragmented, vertical (title-by-title) priorities
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Burns Bldg
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to our website.