PA / Team Assistant, TV Distribution
Sony PicturesParis, IL
Full Time Job
PA/Team Assistant, TV Distribution
The role of Sony Pictures Television is to sell Features, TV Movies and Series to broadcasters, services and platforms internationally.
The key requirement of this role is to assist the Sales team in distributing SPT product throughout France, Belgium, Switzerland and African territories via the main TV Sales licensing channels including VOD, EST, Pay TV, Free TV, Basic TV and SVOD.
Please note that this role is based in Suresnes - Paris.
• Extensive Diary Management for Sales Team
• General team support
• Travel arrangements
• Co-ordinate complex meetings and client lunches and dinners at various industry conferences (LA SCREENINGS, MIPCOM, etc)
• Preparation and processing of expenses
• Create Presentations and spreadsheets for Sales Team
• Ad Hoc research projects when needed in cooperation with the Research Team local or home office
• Order, Process and Track screener orders for clients
• Liaise closely with HR, IT & Facilities to ensure smooth running of the department
• Create and Edit the local weekly press release
• Follow up and distribute the local ratings and overnights (Mediametrie and Satellifax)
• Office management: contact and negotiations with vendors, liaise with Finance
• Create Purchase Orders and follow-up invoices payments
• Liaise closely with Sales Planning & GMS to prepare and update several databases and spreadsheets (related to the dubbing, the categories of programs, the broadcast, etc...)
and / or Experienced Required
• Typically, 2-3 years' experience of working in an office environment – preferably TV programme distribution – and interest in TV distribution business.
• Educated to A Level standard – Bac + 2 minimum (BTS, DUT)
• Good level of English: speaking & writing
• Highly numerate & computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) – must be very adaptable and confident with computer systems (particularly databases)
• High level of organisation & ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines whilst maintaining an extremely high level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive, enthusiastic and confident
• Team Player
• Demonstrable experience managing multiple executives including diary management, trade fares, making traveling arrangements and office management
FRA - Suresnes - SPHE