PA / Marketing Coordinator
Sony PicturesLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 9:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for PA / Marketing Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all PA / Marketing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. To enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
At Sony Pictures, we are looking for PA/Marketing Coordinator to join our London based team to support the VP of Marketing as well as assist the regional teams on an as-needed basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all the key PA and administrative functions. They will have a passion for providing excellent PA and admin support and are perhaps looking to transfer their skills from a different industry into the world of TV and Film.
The key requirement of this role is to assist the Marketing team in distributing SPT product throughout the Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa territories via the main TV Sales licensing channels including Pay TV, Free TV, Basic TV, VOD and PPV.
What you'll do:Extensive Diary Management for VP Marketing
• General team support
• Travel arrangements
• Co-ordinate complex meetings and client lunches and dinners at various industry conferences (LA SCREENINGS, LONDON SCREENINGS, INDUSTRY EVENTS, etc)
• Preparation and processing of expenses
• Build Presentations and spreadsheets.
• Ad Hoc project management research projects when needed.
• Liaise closely with HR, IT & Facilities to ensure smooth running of the department.
• Training new joiners on internal systems
CEEMA Distribution Marketing Team support
• Asset Distribution: Handling the central client list, sending marketing assets to all clients for all TV Series titles and Feature Films and fielding any questions e.g., availability and timings etc. Responding to all other asset requests for TV Series and Feature Film titles, utilising all our asset databases to search for, package and deliver to clients.
• CEEMA Distribution Broadcast Schedule: Communicating with the Marketing teams in regional offices on a weekly basis to provide their latest TV series premiere updates, managing the document and sending it out to the wider business for their information.
• Financial Administration: Using internal systems including SAP to set up new vendors, raise PO's and manage the PO log. Liaise with regional teams to ensure marketing budgets are supervised.
• Assist Marketing Director with CEEMA Home Entertainment marketing activities and team presentations, including being responsible for the vendor relationship for purchasing promotional merchandise for the team.
International Production support:
• Back up support team support for production calls with broadcasters and production companies, diarize calls, minutes and asset distribution.
In house Designer & External agency support:
• Assist Designer with prioritizing projects/briefs and general workflow, gather materials, ensure deadlines are met. When needed, support the briefing process to agencies to ensure easy access to materials, logos, footage, etc.
Additional Team support:
• Additional administrative support where required, examples could include - assisting in the organisation of meetings, events and screenings, conferences, compiling and handling party/event invitation lists, researching, sourcing and sending out merchandise for promotions and events, organising schedules and travel etc.
What you have:
• Typically, 1-3 years of administration experience. Preferably TV programme distribution.
• Exceptionally organised.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word, Outlook.
• Photoshop, In-Design skills are desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills to maintain sound working relationships.
• Excellent writing skills with first class attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated teammate and facilitator.
• Ability to coordinate and work in a high-paced and multifaceted environment.
• Experience with CMS tools, metadata and video file specs would be beneficial.
• Demonstrable experience supporting multiple executives including diary management, trade fares & making traveling arrangements.
How we take care of you:
• Competitive salary, with annual bonus eligibility.
• A choice of comprehensive health plan options that fit your lifestyle including private medical insurance.
• Rest and recharge during a week off during the winter holidays, in addition to the 25 days of paid annual leave.
• Participate in extensive learning & development opportunities at all levels, including curated instructor-led classes and high impact online resources.
• Build your community by joining our Employee Business Resource Groups, and/or Sony Pictures Action – our racial equity and inclusion strategy.
• Access to an employee online store filled with a variety of discounted Sony products.
• Watch the newest movies and TV shows at our exclusive employee screenings at work.
• Entitlement to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan.
• Automatic enrolment in the Company's Pension Plan
• Free counselling and advisory service.
• You will be automatically enrolled in the Company's Life Insurance and Group Income Protection Plans subject to any applicable service requirements.
• The opportunity to attend various social events in our state-of-the-art offices in Paddington.
• In addition to the above we have a range of other optional discounted benefits that are reviewed regularly (e.g., gym memberships, travel insurance, activity passes, car leasing, experience days and many more!)
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for your next exciting move – we would love to hear from you!
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to his or her race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London