On-Air Creative Producer / Editor
Sony PicturesBogota, DC
Full Time Job
On-Air Creative Producer/Editor
The Creative Producer is responsible for conceptualizing and producing all the creative development involving the Creative Center clients, specifically for the Networks and SPIP in a way that increases audience interest and overall market share.
• 70% Conceptualize, write and edit promotions for new shows, branding spots, special events and campaigns for key assets of the Networks and SPIP.
• Ensure creative excellence and execution throughout the process.
• Visualize shows and build media logs for editing purpose.
• Work closely with the Writer, Project Producer, Audios Producer and Graphic Designers for executions.
• 20% Think and execute innovating ways of positioning the brands and shows through campaigns and promotional materials
• 10% Attend local promotional productions in Colombia for SPIP and Networks.
• Experience in all aspects of digital video production, writing original text, guiding voice-overs, choosing appropriate music, editing, storytelling and working together with graphics.
• Experiences with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier. Being updated is a must.
• Knowledge of basic graphic design and audio production.
• Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented.
• Strong communication skills verbal and written.
• Strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize.
• Keeps Creative Manager apprised of the status of work.
• Establishes and builds relationships internally (Promotions, marketing, OP, Ad Sales, etc.) and externally (vendors)
• Works closely with the Creative Manager for executing strategy.
• Team player.
• Brand knowledge.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Intermediate English is a must.
• Ability to work effectively under changing environments.
• 3 years of experience As Creative Producer
Bachelor's degree in Audiovisual Communication or equivalent experience required
COL - Bogota - Calle 79A