Officer - Broadcast Operations
Sony PicturesSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
Officer, Broadcast Operations
The Broadcast Operations Officer plays a critical multitasking role in ensuring Smooth On-air transmission and provide Technical support to ensure programs / commercials must run as scheduled.
• On-air technical presentation of International Networks in the Asia region
• Operating video / audio transmission equipment
• Monitor technically acceptable subtitling data transmission
• Monitor multiple channels to ensure regulatory compliance and quality of signals.
• Maintain program and transmission logs, execute, edit, update, and append playlists
• Must be detail oriented and be able to manage multiple events simultaneously
• Will be responsible for On-air presentation on master control functions as assigned by the Supervisor
• Able to troubleshoot emergency procedure for On-air discrepancies.
• Report equipment issues and transmission discrepancies
• Liaising with Engineering, Traffic, Channel (Clients) and Sports Departments across all locations to ensure that quality is maintained on all services
• Technical QC check transmission programs and managing of video files in multi formats into video server, archiving all required materials : ingest and preparation of program materials, input of and execution of traffic logs for assigned services
• Dubbing and duplicating materials in multi-formats
• Ability to work 12 hour shifts, weekends, holidays and over time on a rotating shift basis.
• Must be able to work within the team concept
SGP - Telepark Building - SPTL