Marketing Manager, Growth
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2021 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Marketing Manager, Growth jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Marketing Manager, Growth postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Manager, Growth? Marketing Manager, Growth - Funimation
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Growth team as we expand to new global markets. The ideal candidate will have extensive Performance Marketing experience in buying and optimizing user-acquisition and retention strategies against LTV based product / revenue models.
The Marketing Manager will specifically be responsible for setting up and scaling new non-search or social acquisition channels while maintaining day-to-day media budgeting operations. The role will work on international territories in Australia / New Zealand and LatAm. The manager will also be supporting current Growth team members as we continue to advance global measurement, optimization and creative strategies.
The role is based in our Culver City office, with intermittent travel to Dallas and other locations.
• Execute buying optimization strategies across non-search or social channels
• Setting up new channels for efficacy testing based on various measurement models
• Lead day-to-day channel operations for budgeting and creative rotation
• Assist with media buying experimentation in regards to creative optimizations
• Work effectively with cross-functional teams on optimizing media mix and creative messaging
• Be a thought leader in each channel and provide strategic POVs relative to business strategy
• Effectively communicate daily and weekly scaling opportunities to Growth management teams
• Proven experience as a performance marketing lead 7+ years of experience, preferably in Entertainment (streaming content) or E-Commerce industries
• Experience in managing multiple channels (5+) with varied KPIs and measurement solutions
• Has been able to manage substantial monthly budgets and effectively grow incrementally
• Successfully executed User Acquisition scaling strategies across non-search or social
• Keen eye for creative optimization solutions and testing opportunities
• Extensive knowledge of core digital buying platforms; auction/bid and targeting strategies
• Proven ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Communications or related field
Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and ongoing employee development.
*Funimation Global Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.