Sony PicturesMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 7/31/2023 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Marketing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Job Description: Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator will develop, coordinate, and execute specific marketing projects and administrative support for the marketing teams as needed.
• Full tracking of the marketing budget (for each film to be released in the territory (est. 7 million dollars divided in 17 films per year). Estimated time spent: 35%
• To analyze expense data and past expenditures, develop budget reports, track budget activity, develop expenditure forecasts.
• Link between Marketing and Finance / GFO departments in every administrative duty and control needs.
• Responsible of gathering and analyzing checks, invoices, bills, and monthly financial statements to ensure that all expenses align with the set budget. Ability to call out to the head of marketing when overspending is detected, implement corrective measures as necessary.
• Collect the data, documents, and approvals for the registration of new vendors.
• Develop strategic alliances with key media partners nationwide to promote our movies as an exchange of promotional preview screenings. Estimated time spent: 20%
• Link between Sony Pictures, in-theater store checkers & media partners for special screenings, events and premieres.
• Logistics supervision.
• Approval of promotional materials.
• Develop communication strategies and special content for our data base for each release. Estimated time spent: 5%
• Coordination of screening tests and focus groups. Estimated time spent: 5%
• Tested materials' localization.
• Coordination with our research team in HO.
• Executive summary of Insights and findings.
• Prepare marketing reports and presentations for Home Office by consolidating, analyzing, summarizing, and formatting data. Estimated time spent: 20%
• Create and update marketing databases and related reports. Estimated time spent: 5%
• Explores opportunities to add value to the department, i.e.: Bidding process with existing vendors and propose new options. Estimated time spent: 5%
• Data feeding and management in Sony platforms such as DMS, Runner and Ariba. Estimated time spent: 5%
• Occasional support to marketing managers when required. Estimated time spent: TBD.
• BA or BS degree in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or related area;
• Languages: Advanced / Fluent in English;
• Marketing knowledge within the industry desirable
• Advanced level -Microsoft office.
• Reporting skills and project management knowledge
• Communication skills; excellent spelling and writing skills (Spanish and English)
• Conceptual & Creative thinking,
• Analytical and strategic thinking
• Time management
• Collaboration, Ability to work under pressure and short deadlines
• Self-starter, self-development
• Oriented to results, Data analysis, Financial & Math abilities
MEX - Mexico City