Marketing & Publicity, Coordinator
Sony PicturesMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2021 2:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Marketing & Publicity, Coordinator jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Marketing & Publicity, Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Marketing & Publicity, Coordinator
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition, and distribution; television production, acquisition, and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. SPE's Motion Picture Group production organizations include Columbia Pictures, Sony Pictures Animation, Screen Gems, TriStar Pictures, 3000 Pictures, Stage 6 Films, AFFIRM Films, and Sony Pictures Classics. Sony Pictures Television (SPT) operates three complementary lines of business: 1) Distribution of SPE's feature films and television programming to television outlets around the world, 2) Local television production in key international markets, 3) International television networks and digital networks.
For additional information, visit http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/divisions.html.
The Coordinator is responsible for the marketing support of Sony Picture Television's Distribution and Original Production groups.
• Provide support to Marketing Director and Marketing team in all initiatives and activities in order to satisfy the needs of our Latin American sales team.
• Assist Marketing team in the delivery of all assets and promotional materials to maximize the performance of SPT's products.
• Actively collaborate with colleagues across divisions of the company including the Distribution Home Office group.
• Assist Marketing team in the creation of presentations, sales packages and sales pitches using a variety of tools (PPT, Key Note, Sliderocket etc.).
• Oversees the creation, production and delivery process of promotional materials (sales sheets, presentation templates, press kits, premiums, etc.).
• Responsible for updating the B2B site with marketing and promotional assets for all Latin America Original Productions.
• Update all documents required to maintain a constant communication flow between main office and Latin American division.
• Responsible for translations and proof reading of marketing materials in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
• Accountable for budget tracking and PO creation (though SAP) for all expenses related to Marketing.
• Provide occasional team administrative assistance.
• Enthusiasm for the industry and the business coupled with a "can-do" attitude.
• Good understanding of the cultural nuances within the LATAM region.
• Demonstrates excellent project management skills and possesses the ability to anticipate and direct the next steps needed.
• Strong analytical and problem resolution skills are required.
• Must be detail-oriented and organized to perform effectively.
• Resourceful professional who takes initiative.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment.
• Effective time management skills including the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
• Strong team player with a flexible, curious, and client-centric mindset.
• Full Fluency in spoken and written Spanish and English is required; Portuguese is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with PC & Mac computers
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook. Advanced Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
• Digital-savvy individual; experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
• Minimum of two years of Marketing experience required (Media/Television/Theatrical experience preferred)
• Bachelor's degree is required (Marketing and/or Communications, Business Administration preferred).
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, SPE requires all U.S. non-union applicants and employees to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or to request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accomodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
* Sony Pictures - FL - Miami