Manager, Workflow & Ops
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Workflow & Ops jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Manager, Workflow & Ops postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Workflow & Ops?
Full Time Job
Manager, Workflow & Ops
The Workflow & Operations Manager, New Digital Distribution will help to manage & operationalize content programming & operational delivery to SPT's proprietary platform, servicing deals with SPT's new and existing global clients focused on new technologies & formats. This person will also support Director, New Digital Distribution to develop new, innovative workflows alongside cross functional teams. The person in this role will also work alongside the technology team to ensure seamless handoff & platform implementation. This person will coordinate amongst the various departments at home office eg.product & Go to market team, client services, digital operations, sales planners, & technology to onboard and manage end to end content delivery for new digital distribution deals. This person will also manage reporting & release schedules for new and/or existing deals.
include, but are not limited to:
• Platform & Content Management 35%: Manage content requirements & needs across multiple clients. Responsible for end to end content management delivering to SPT's proprietary multitenant platform & storefronts including feature films & TV across formats and transaction types eg. EST, SVOD, VOD & AVOD. Define by partner & aggregate release schedules in conjunction with go-to-market product leads. Manage by partner & aggregate avail requirements working with internal client services group to achieve accuracy. Create efficiencies across partner requirements to allow for global scale across transaction types & formats. Onboard new clients, work with cross functional teams to set up client profiles & needs.
• Workflow Solutions 20%: Support Director New Digital Distribution to define, develop & implement new & innovative workflow solutions to allow for scalable and repeatable operations and processes. Responsible for documentation & implementation of new workflows, working with cross functional teams to validate & improve platform servicing across transaction types & formats.
• Systems Integration 20%: Support Director New Digital distribution to onboard SPE platform for new client requirements & transaction types. Responsible for working with client services, operational groups & technology teams to document & implement new requirements such as VOD, Payment engine requirements, or new formats. Responsible for ensuring seamless handoff to technology team & platform implementation.
• Reporting & Scheduling 10%: Maintain regular by partner & platform reporting. Work with cross functional teams to understand by partner requirements, implementation & management.
• Client Relationships 5%: Manage strong relationships with relevant SPT clients & partners around the world.
• Sony Relationships 10%: Responsible for managing relationships within Sony Pictures Television (Client Services, Digital Operations, Sales Planning, IT etc), across other divisions at Sony Pictures Entertainment (Theatrical, Home Entertainment etc), and with relevant Sony Corp. entities.
The individual must have and/or demonstrate:
• 4-5+ years in media operations, project management or client servicing role.
• Experience in global content distribution or servicing across direct to consumer or new media platforms (EST, VOD, SVOD, AVOD) required
• Experience developing and optimizing workflows related to content delivery.
• Knowledge of home entertainment, new media, technology required.
• Knowledgeable about AV, artwork, metadata asset and title lifecycles
• Able to articulate complex situations in simple terms and clearly identify next steps
• Ability to solve for the short term while thinking of scalable long-term plans
• Strong interpersonal skills required and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and attitude, professional courage, initiative and innovation
• Experience managing multiple workstreams, collaborating & consulting with cross functional teams as needed.
• Strong organizational skills & attention to detail essential
• Strong communication (verbal/written) skills.
• Self-motivated team player
• Creative thinker & solution focused; Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with local offices and internal teams, working with people at all levels
• Unquestionable integrity
• Bachelor's degree preferred
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios