Manager, Strategic Account Management
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 1:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Strategic Account Management jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Manager, Strategic Account Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Strategic Account Management?
Full Time Job
Manager, Strategic Account Management
The Manager of Strategic Product Management is responsible for planning and directing key administrative, finance, operations, and IT activities for 3rd party partners. The Manager provides oversight, organizes and prioritizes cross-functional critical issues and required information to move key projects/initiatives through milestones and completion.
The Manager of Strategic Product Management will work and assist with the assessment and acquisition of new strategic partners and will manage annual business plans for assigned third-party partners to meet or exceed financial targets. The Manager will act as relationship manager for specified 3rd Party accounts and ensure the satisfaction and retention of existing 3rd Party accounts, including financial reporting and tracking against deal terms and expectations.
50% - Operations Lead for 3rd party partners
• Oversee operational activities including and not limited to, accurate SKU metatdata set-up, timely receipt and completion of purchase orders, tracking of sale orders receipts and shipments to customers.
• Oversight of feeds to appropriate systems and vendors, including 3rd party partners.
• Oversight of 13 week shipment and strategic forecast distribution forecast, rework and display pack forecasts.
• Lead SOC 1 audits for operations transactions, including coordination with Finance.
• Work cross functionally with legal, finance, operations, and IT for go-live of new 3rd party partners and on-going business
• Develop and define new business rules and processes to support 3rd party business with the Director, Strategic Product Management.
• Prepare and advise on the development and execution of the on-going business plan
• Develops credibility and manage strong client relationships. Upholds commitments by listening, capturing, clear and concise details, manage timely engagements, and actively follow up to continually foster relationships.
30% - Budget Management, Reporting & Analysis
• Generate monthly operational KPI reporting.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to produce reports in Excel/Business Intelligence tools, suggest improvements to existing reporting and troubleshoot reporting database environment and reports.
• Budget Management – work with various departments to provide actual cost and projections to track spend and associate deal costs against budget.
• Maintains and tracks monthly P&L of 3rd party deals and activities.
• Support quarterly reconciliation discussions regarding the information in report(s) against the applicable statement(s) delivered for such quarter.
• Support quarterly meetings to discuss process improvement opportunities in order to address identified need in process challenges (business or systemic) and/or plan for any upcoming systemic improvements, and/or any changes by customers which require workflow modifications.
• Prepare summaries for management and 3rd party partner(s) presentations
20%- Team Management
• Lead, manage and mentor direct report(s) and cross functional team
• Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to hiring, coaching, skills development, staff productivity and performance management.
Number of Direct Reports: 4
Possesses understanding of:
• Supply chain, forecasting and inventory management
• Business software (ERP systems, Excel, Tableau, Visio, Business Objects)
Types of Experience:
Up to 3 years + of Production, forecasting, or planning role with a particular emphasis on production planning, replenishment, inventory planning, analysis, and modeling.
Up to 3 years+ of work in the CPG industry
, Years of Experience and Special Knowledge or Skills Required:
• Home Entertainment landscape
• Home Entertainment supply chain
• Experience in collaborating in a highly effective cross-functional team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Able to effectively influence people by effectively communicating at various levels of internal and external stakeholders.
• Detail-oriented who can handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Expert at building relationships with studio and 3rd party partners
• Keen sense of process and solutioning for effective and desired results
• Support negotiations effectively with varying partners and circumstances
• To monitor and report on sales and operational performance
• To work towards established budget goals and objectives
• To consistently and persistently follow-through on contracts and negotiations
• Support, articulate and communicate strategic direction to internal and external stakeholders
• Work well with all levels of management
• Able to effectively influence process improvement and innovation
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building