Manager, Social and Digital Brand Marketing - Spt
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Social and Digital Brand Marketing - SPT
The world's largest independent studio, Sony Pictures Television Studios (SPTS) produces original content for linear networks and digital platforms. Our series – from dramas like THE CROWN, BETTER CALL SAUL, and THE GOOD DOCTOR, to comedies like THE GOLDBERGS and COBRA KAI, to unscripted series like JEOPARDY!, WHEEL OF FORTUNE, and AMERICAN IDOL – are beloved by our fans and customers worldwide.
The SPT Marketing Organization at SPTS supports the entire lifecycle of our series, from supporting the initial sale with pitch materials, to collaborating with first window network partners on marketing campaigns, to creating and managing marketing assets with Distribution teams.
The Manager, Social & Digital Marketing will work with the Brand Marketing team to oversee all social and digital initiatives for the studio. This includes running SPTV brand social accounts, keeping up with trends, owning content calendars, supporting all our various IP, and increasing brand awareness across all social and digital channels.
• Manage SPTV social channels across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube utilizing series content
• Collaborate with the U.S. Brand Marketing team to drive and elevate the digital marketing of SPT series throughout all windows of distribution and manage the social strategy for SPTV
• Concept and write up capture strategies for SPT series and execute capture during events and production shoots
• Create and oversee the development of social content calendars for any owned SPTV social channels, including assets, scheduling, community management, and analytics
• Help develop and implement the SPT brand voice on social media
• Maintain a roster of contacts and keep keen eye on new product releases for all social networks
• Work with the Creative Marketing team to develop social assets, utilizing learnings to inform and support the creative approach
• Support, extend and enhance the distribution partner and downstream (home entertainment, soundtrack) initiatives on social/digital
• Oversee the execution of ''One Sony'' synergy tactics across all Sony lines of business
• Run paid media campaigns across a variety of digital platforms using native and third-party tools to encourage conversation and grow fan base.
• Partner with talent (celebrities) and management teams to get social media requests fulfilled in addition to working events
• Help concept and execute creative ideas and growth strategies for how to engage fans
• Stay on top of all marketing trends and opportunities for SPTV
• A minimum of 2-4 years of experience at the manager level in marketing, entertainment is preferred, but not limited to
• Avid user of social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc.
• Strong copywriting skills with knowledge of social and digital trends
• Deep understanding and passion for the entertainment, television, and digital industries
• Understanding of social analytics and reporting
• Comfortable presenting social analytics, creative, and growth strategies
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of social media planning and analytics tools
• Thirst for knowledge and ability to have fun!
About Sony Pictures Television
Sony Pictures Television, a Sony Pictures Entertainment company, is one of the television industry's leading content providers. It produces and distributes programming in every genre, around the world and for a multitude of platforms. In addition to one of the industry's largest libraries of award-winning feature films, television shows and formats, Sony Pictures Television (SPT) boasts a current program slate that includes top-rated daytime dramas and game shows, landmark off-network series, original animated series and critically acclaimed primetime dramas, comedies and telefilms. In addition to its US production business, SPT has 18 wholly owned or joint venture production companies in 13 countries.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $71K to $94.1K. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios